SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowarcher said:
Anyone else thinking total war?, cus when i saw those pictures i immediately  thought of M2TW.
I thought the same, models have a similar distribution of skins that you can also  see in MTW2, nothing wrong with that but they look too uniformed for my taste, .. great screens anyway!

the only thing that reminds me of m2tw is the character proportions. but the quality and accuracy of textures overshadows that.

Those screenshots are frankly mindboggling. Brilliant stuff. I do agree that the crusaders look a little too uniform, but then I guess they're soldiers of a military order - presumably the ordinary feudal troops would be a little more mis-matched.

Excellent work Ficus and C-wte team, I am very happy to see that you have added a new aspect to the sieges with that battering ram. The neat arrangement of the troops on the walls is better as well, since it will give a defending player character the ability to move around the walls whilst still having plenty of his AI army to meet the attacking troops. Also the low stone barrier at the inner edge of the wall should make things more orderly.

So sad but not so much people are working on this mod. So if some skilled modellers, texturers, scripters and scene buulders will join mod team, this mod wil be released faster. Ficus made this models and textures alone and there is lack of team members.  If somebody want to join team you may pm me or Ficus, or place your resume in this topic.

I'm surprised, I had assumed that this mod had a substantial Russian team. In any case, I would have thought the work on the front page done so far was enough to inspire people to join. Apparently not though. Maybe the thread title should be amended to ask for modding help?

I would gladly like to see him merge with our mod.
But it appears that he has already reached a stage beyond us on many levels in terms of progress.

Maybe after he releases this one, we will use his help (if he wishes of course) to make things on a larger scale.
I just hope he has enough fuel to keep going haha.

I would absolutely love to have the C-WTE team join us in making something grander after they are done with their current project.
:mrgreen:

DanAngleland said:
I'm surprised, I had assumed that this mod had a substantial Russian team. In any case, I would have thought the work on the front page done so far was enough to inspire people to join. Apparently not though. Maybe the thread title should be amended to ask for modding help?
Most of team members who worked at mod in past  are inactive now and current team are about 5 men, who at the same time trying to make models, textures and scenes, or scripts, animations and scenes. It is too long because we planned too much.  :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom