SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cochus1 said:
The varangian guard were nord man  :razz: :razz: :razz:

..The Varangian Guard was composed of everything from Anglo-Saxons,Scandanavians to people from Crete and supposedly Greeks,and I doubt a bandit was able to get into the Imperial armory and get armor that was so heavy and rare by the 1200s, that it was rarely seen on cavalry.

Cochus1 said:
The varangian guard were nord man  :razz: :razz: :razz:
Men, do you think that I don't know this? :???:
A common Scandinavians will be bandits, and they will just look like Varangian guard. I didn't say that the actually Varangian guard will be bandits. This bandits will just LOOK LIKE Varangian guard. Do you understand me?  :???:

Max_marksman said:
AnthoniusII said:
Are there any byzantine troops pics?
Varangian from your avatar is going to be a bandit :wink:
312c7440bc9f.jpg

And, as far as I know, there will be no "true-byzantines", or they will serve as a mercenaries.
The viking on the left wears his native armor...
But the viking on the right wears the official imperial armor (of both infantry and cavalry)
because they had access to the imperial armoury!
A mod for outremer without the byzantines as active faction will be unrealistic...Thing about it!

AnthoniusII said:
A mod for outremer without the byzantines as active faction will be unrealistic...Thing about it!
Well, I will ask guys about that. But, as far as I know, they don't want to make ERE as a faction  :neutral:
The current list of factions include:
Ajubids (? don't know how to translate it into English)
Hospitalliers
Templars
Kingdom of Jerusalem
Seljuks
To my mind it would be better to unite Hospitalliers and Templars and add a faction of ERE. Just because byzantines are orthodox and they looks cool  :smile:

Templars and hospitallers as independient factions?? i think that could be better add the byzantine empire and the antiochy principate before the templars and hospitallers, who could be added as mercenary troops in the taverns or as a Jerusalen/antiochy troop. The hospitallers and templars had power in holy lands, but not enough to be independients, they alwais served to the king of Jerusalen and i cant imagine what would  the pope do if he knew that the hospitallers and templars were in war with KoJ xDDD. And the principal troops of the KoJ were the Templars and hospitallers, they had a low number of kingdom knights.

Antiochy should not be in war with KoJ. because it served to the KoJ too. But if u want other faccion this would be the lessest  anti-historical cristian faction (or georgian, Armenies or Makuria  :razz:)

Sorry for my uncomprensible english  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2ficus
Русмнб, полагаю, в отрубе  :smile:
В общем, тут народ предлагает объеденить Тмаплиеров\Госпитальеров или сделать их наёмниками, а вместо них сделать фракцию Византии. Решать вам, но мне тоже этот вариант с византийцами нравится намного больше нынешнего.

Max_marksman said:
2ficus
Русмнб, полагаю, в отрубе  :smile:
В общем, тут народ предлагает объеденить Тмаплиеров\Госпитальеров или сделать их наёмниками, а вместо них сделать фракцию Византии. Решать вам, но мне тоже этот вариант с византийцами нравится намного больше нынешнего.
Макс , будет госпитали в одной фракции с антиохией , тамплиеры в одной фракции с ирусалимом . Для каждого ордена тем не менее будет отдельная линейка .

ficus said:
Макс , будет госпитали в одной фракции с антиохией , тамплиеры в одной фракции с ирусалимом . Для каждого ордена тем не менее будет отдельная линейка .
Стоп, а почему тогда Тамплиеры и Госпитальеры висят на Русмнб как "фракции"?
Каков же тогда настоящий список фракций?

Max_marksman said:
ficus said:
Стоп, а почему тогда Тамплиеры и Госпитальеры висят на Русмнб как "фракции"?
Каков же тогда настоящий список фракций?ть
Пока делаются линейки , кое что ещё держится в тайне , как линейку Антиохии закончим обновим темы . Планы по фракциям малость изменились , обсуждались с Гаргулом и Акилом

Well, things have changed now. There are no longer Templars and Hospitalliers as a factions, they will belong to Antioch and Jerusalem.
The new faction list is still under development.
2ficus А может таки шепнешь на ушко список фракций?  :grin:

Max_marksman said:
Well, things have changed now. There are no longer Templars and Hospitalliers as a factions, they will belong to Antioch and Jerusalem.
The new faction list is still under development.
2ficus А может таки шепнешь на ушко список фракций?  :grin:
Я тебе в личку пошлю

This mod looks great!

Cant wait to spill heretics guts on the battlefield while leading my crusaders into battle on foot.

2ficus
Вам, кстати, еще помошь с ландшафтами предложили:
mb326.jpg
Щас отредактирую пост и вставлю имя автора :wink:
Вот, автор - atolest
Пост с предложением помощи - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67375.msg1754436.html#msg1754436
Еще он сказал, что ему влом искать все это на своем винте, но об этом вы уж сами с ним говорите  :smile:

Max_marksman said:
2ficus
Вам, кстати, еще помошь с ландшафтами предложили:
mb326.jpg
Щас отредактирую пост и вставлю имя автора :wink:
Вот, автор - atolest
Пост с предложением помощи - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67375.msg1754436.html#msg1754436
Еще он сказал, что ему влом искать все это на своем винте, но об этом вы уж сами с ним говорите  :smile:
Макс я в англ. ноль , помоги с ним договориться , меня интересуют его сцены и особенно пальмы с текстурами
Вот фракции
Королевство Иерусалимское
Королевство Триполи
Антиохийское княжество
Айюбидский халифат
Государство или империя сельджуков

Мне кажется что ето хороший компромис об что делат с Госпиталиерами и тамплиерами.  Я хотел увидет они имет больше значение чем ето, но ето тоже удовлетворяет.

The new faction list include:
Jerusalem (including Templars)
Tripoly
Antioch (including Hospitalliers)
Ajubids
Seljuks
Sorry for just names without titles, they are still discussing.

Max_marksman said:
The new faction list include:
Jerusalem (including Templars)
Tripoly
Antioch (including Hospitalliers)
Ajubids
Seljuks
Sorry for just names without titles, they are still discussing.

Tripoli
Ayyubids
Depending on period,Antioch might be a vassel of the Eastern Roman Empire.
Also,you are missing Armenia,Georgia,and the Abbasids(also period dependent)

Gothic Knight said:
Tripoli
Ayyubids
Depending on period,Antioch might be a vassel of the Eastern Roman Empire.
Also,you are missing Armenia,Georgia,and the Abbasids(also period dependent)
Thanks  :smile:
I'm not so strong in English, but I hope that, at least, I write understandable  :smile:
And the mod's time period is the 4'th Crusade. Don't worry, we have our own historians, so our mod will be historical accurate, as much, as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom