SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art911

Regular
                                                                  Crusaders: Way to the Heaven
Crusaders: Way to the Heaven
This mod is developing on our Russian community forum. We have already completed Templars and Hospitaliers armors. The first sketch of the strategic map is done, now we are working on the town scenes.
YlnRYD5SWV.jpg
d07X1obXIE.jpg
WzUGdU8IBH.jpg
l0mc7O0YUP.jpg
VUekqkQRVA.jpg
IYt7ZQLZk3.jpg
G3MOxyascZ.jpg
z8F3uJCk9n.jpg
eTxS9QIe2w.jpg
NsPBRfYVYz.jpg
785S15rvbu.jpg
T2zs1Ry22f.jpg
Damascus:

Now we are looking for new talents. We need somebody who knows module system and somebody who can make new animation
Tell me if you have interested in the mod, I'll be glad to answer you.
Best regards :smile:
time of the output mode unknown.
Now we are going to:
Remake completely all scenes and every citizens;
Add siege units;
Add unique equipement to every lord;
Add camels;
Add unique horses;
Make new, strong bandits.

Instead of "knights of the Temple" shouldn't it be the Order of the Knights Templar and instead of "rider of the hospital Saint Ioanna" it should be Knights of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem/Knights of St. John/Knights Hospitaller?

Here is renewing

repeat, us much needs person well knowing module system

Absolutely Impressive ! ... was shocked at first ... imo there s no competition in Textured ppl out there atm isn t there? Rly looking 4ward  4 more !

I have pay a visit to russian forum once, and i saw this mod.. I'm very sad that they knowing it will be in russian. Now i'm so happy to know you will share this mod with us, english speaker community! BTW, the equipments are just beautiful!

Excuse me that did not answer, beside us after all with you time zone miscellaneous :grin: , on cause mode, he will absolutely its and in him we are posthollered as small as possible leave Nativa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom