SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
wildhorse said:
ficus said:

Looks good indeed,..but maybe it's a little fancy (for my taste  :mrgreen:), it seems a little unreal somehow,...nice work anyway!!

Huh. I always thought that, well, for example, Medieval Total War's depiction of the Holy Land was incredably bland. Just cloth, leather, and chainmail. I think their (this mod's) depiction of it is a lot more colorful and robust. Gives it a lot more charecter than your average dirty surcoat and the like.
But then, I don't see war as something colorful, clean, happy...

Ambalon said:
wildhorse said:
ficus said:

Looks good indeed,..but maybe it's a little fancy (for my taste  :mrgreen:), it seems a little unreal somehow,...nice work anyway!!

Huh. I always thought that, well, for example, Medieval Total War's depiction of the Holy Land was incredably bland. Just cloth, leather, and chainmail. I think their (this mod's) depiction of it is a lot more colorful and robust. Gives it a lot more charecter than your average dirty surcoat and the like.

Dunno what wars you've been in. Anyways, I'm going to drag my 20-foot sword and don my airy, fluffy clothes into battle.

Да... Я и не полагал, что у вас так туго с английским :smile:
Btw, I can help you a bit with translating your mod into English.
P.S. In my humble opinion "Crusader: Way to the Heaven" sounds better than the current name.

I think that "Crusader: Way to Heaven" would sound better, and the last mod which had a name that started "Way/s to THE ......" failed miserably.

Ambalon said:
wildhorse said:
ficus said:

Most people don't,however, there are reports that crusaders often donned colorful helms(blue,red,etc)in battle. And expiation and Heaven suggest the same thing,but I would rather have the mod be named the former.

Venitius said:
I think that "Crusader: Way to Heaven" would sound better, and the last mod which had a name that started "Way/s to THE ......" failed miserably.

Don't let that confuse you people, those are just memories of an idiot...I am sure this mod will work out nicely.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus The request to calm the heat if something is not pleasant, write in personal messages! Here we discuss only mod!

vadermath said:
Venitius said:

Don't let that confuse you people, those are just memories of an idiot...I am sure this mod will work out nicely.
Make a zombie mod named: Ways to the brains!

Ambalon said:
vadermath said:
Venitius said:

Make a zombie mod named: Ways to the brains!

Я сказал спасибо за то что он уверен что мод получится хорошим,а над этой шуткой ухмыльнулся :grin:

I have told thanks for that that he is assured that mod will turn out good, and over this joke has grinned :grin:

И модератора временно не будет,не знаю кто флуд потрёт

And a moderator it will not be temporary, I do not know who flood will remove

Btw, you have told that you making your mod in Russian. But how? Troop names and items must be in English. So, it will be easier to make English version first, than translate it into Russian.
Кстати, буржуи очень любят пофлудить, и никто все это разгребать не собирается. Так что придется смириться и не обращать внимания на весь этот англоязычный словесный понос  :smile:

Мод на английском,на русский ещё вроде не переводили

Mod in English, on Russian still like did not translate

this mod looks great :wink: I've made some harid/desert terrains some time ago and if you are interessed on it PM me

the problem is that the models and textures are desorganizated on my HD.I have to find them and I don't want and I don't have time to do that right now

here's what I'm talking about:
mb326.jpg

mb357.jpg

mb339.jpg

mb329.jpg

mb283.jpg

mb284.jpg

mb272.jpg

mb235.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back