SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, pics look better then probably any others i have seen yet. Awesome textures. If you need anyone to proof read anything please let me know. If there is one thing that really annoys me when i'm playing a mod is dialogue that was translated incorrectly. No offense meant because i dont even partially speak two languages let alone enough to attempt to translate a mod. But if you need any dialogue read over and corrected for grammer and spelling please let me know.

Deathstalker23 said:
Hey, pics look better then probably any others i have seen yet. Awesome textures. If you need anyone to proof read anything please let me know. If there is one thing that really annoys me when i'm playing a mod is dialogue that was translated incorrectly. No offense meant because i dont even partially speak two languages let alone enough to attempt to translate a mod. But if you need any dialogue read over and corrected for grammer and spelling please let me know.
We already have one volunteer to correct grammar, spelling, etc., his name is Qwertypolk, and we also have a few Russian-English translaters (including me  :wink:).
So don't worry about quality of the translation, we'll try our best  :smile:

All of them are brilliant, except second from the end...

1d9acda1f9df.jpg

^ this one is epic

oh oh oh
look at those horses!
look at those damn cool shoes!
look at the pant the Arab warrior is wearing!
look at the god damn axe !
my oh my ...

this looks very good. i like the short tabard with the mail leggings combo. but 1 question, is it possible to make the foot shorter? the shoes seems a little long from vanilla.

Max_marksman said:
Deathstalker23 said:
We already have one volunteer to correct grammar, spelling, etc., his name is Qwertypolk, and we also have a few Russian-English translaters (including me  :wink:).
So don't worry about quality of the translation, we'll try our best  :smile:

Awesome, and again absolutely no offense intended. Like i said you speak more then one language so you are obviously a step ahead of me. If i was to try to translate something into russian i would be totally clueless and need tons of help, but if you already have people thats great. PM me if you need any more help, even with just a few paragraphs. :smile:

Can I just make a statement for everyone out there?

STOP ASKING WHEN IT WILL COME OUT. THAT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING FOR A MODDER, PERIOD. TRUST ME, THEY ARE WORKING AS HARD AS THEY CAN. IT WILL BE OUT WHEN IT'S OUT.

For now, satisfy yourself with the graphical wizardry that they are kind enough to provide us with.

This has been a public service announcement. Have a nice day.

hi, congratulations on mod. some question for dev team:

a7ba0af5de48.jpg

could possible give this armor dagged aventail?

also, what hdr setting do you use? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom