Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CinuzIta said:
Folthrik said:
Max_marksman said:
ATTENTION! RIGGER WANTED!
If you are a good rigger and wish to help us to rig a camel - pm me  :smile:
Oh sweet Jesus, this is where Second Age went down in flames too. I hope you can find a rigger. :neutral:
I really hope this mod doesn't end up like Second Age.

oh christ...i hope they're goin' to make it...i don't want this mod to fail... :shock:
Module will is made without fall so do not outlive

I hope so! But if the camels become too much of a problem for you, feel absolutely free to ditch them for a later version. I'm sure everyone would prefer a "released mod" than "mod in eternal WIP just because of a camel". :wink:

right! i don´t need a camel...

if this is the problem of the release??

zzz... please release it without camels... - because we don´t want annother crusader mod, which goes to hell..

I dont know how peoples just keep sulkings for the Second Age  :???: I do watch the progress of that mod and honesty, Look at what progress he has shown us, 3-4 screen shots of new armors standing in native screen, being photoshop-ed and probably using some scene-enhanment mod and that is everything. And yes, a naked NPC You can find the better looking big-shoulder leather/plate/mail armors plus FAR MORE NAKED Women in Wedding dance. Nothing as near as this mod has shown us. Noway you can compare b.w 2 mods.

NikeBG said:
I hope so! But if the camels become too much of a problem for you, feel absolutely free to ditch them for a later version. I'm sure everyone would prefer a "released mod" than "mod in eternal WIP just because of a camel". :wink:
My sentiments exactly.

All the work done until now is simply exelent...
I hope that the team will recosnider it's desision and have Medieval Romans in the factions.
I would be very happy to see some of their soldiers by the exelent moding skills of the team. :neutral:

На сколько я понял разработчики сего ЧУДА РУССКИЕ, так что пишу по-русски.
Всего несколько вопросов:
1. Актуальный: мод будет только на Английском, или на Русском тоже будет??? Очень хочется, чтобы русская версия тоже была)
2. Для какой версии будет мод?
3. Ну и когда же можно будет поиграть хотя бы в бэта-версию?...а то ну очень хочется)

Извините, если эти вопросы уже были, просто в Аглицком я не силён. Заранее спасибо за ответы и удачи вам господа! С Нами Бог!

Stirlitz said:
На сколько я понял разработчики сего ЧУДА РУССКИЕ, так что пишу по-русски.
Всего несколько вопросов:
1. Актуальный: мод будет только на Английском, или на Русском тоже будет??? Очень хочется, чтобы русская версия тоже была)
2. Для какой версии будет мод?
3. Ну и когда же можно будет поиграть хотя бы в бэта-версию?...а то ну очень хочется)

Извините, если эти вопросы уже были, просто в Аглицком я не силён. Заранее спасибо за ответы и удачи вам господа! С Нами Бог!
Приятно видеть русского человека  :smile:
1. Будет на обоих языках, притом, вероятно, русская версия появится раньше.
2. Warband
3. Не раньше выхода Warband + пара месяцев.

AnthoniusII said:
Slavic alfabet is not my experty...
Will this mod have byzantines or not?
Can i have a final answer?
Aren't they having them as mercanaries or bandits?

darkpunk said:
Fractions:
Konijsky султанат
Princedom of Antioh
County of Tripoli
The Jerusalem kingdom
Ajjubidsky султанат
Which means:
1. Ikonian Sultanate (aka Sultanate of Rum)
2. Principality of Antioch
3. County of Tripoli
4. Kingdom of Jerusalem
5. Ayyubid Sultanate

So no Byzantine faction, at least for now. Though, yeah, I think they mentioned they might make some Byzantine mercenary units...

AnthoniusII said:
Slavic alfabet is not my experty...
Will this mod have byzantines or not?
Can i have a final answer?
We can't give you a final answer. May be they will be presented as mercenaries or "neutral" armies (if you understand what I'm talking about).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom