SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
люди перестаньте задавать дибильные вопросы. я и так получил наганяй от разрабов.теперь посоветуюсь с ними прежде чем отвечать на ибанутые вопросы.
I hope it clear for you.

ok The only reason I asked the question is because someone said that the factions were playable or non playable.. and this isnt medieval total war so I was like.. Eh?

Hello, i'm just wondering if Historical Characters will be in the mod like Salahuddin Ayubi and Baldwin IV? anyways just wondering i hope all goes well with your progress.

Regards.

Dagon19 said:
Hello, i'm just wondering if Historical Characters will be in the mod like Salahuddin Ayubi and Baldwin IV? anyways just wondering i hope all goes well with your progress.

Regards.

Well it's a bit late for them, as this is based after the fourth crusade, for some reason. So Richard, (I think) is still lounging around in the Holy Roman Empire's prison, and Salad is dead.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well it's a bit late for them, as this is based after the fourth crusade, for some reason. So Richard, (I think) is still lounging around in the Holy Roman Empire's prison, and Salad is dead.
And in 1206 Baldwin IV of Jerusalem is dead and Baldwin I of Constantinople is also either dead (most probably) or dying in Tsar Kaloyan's dungeons.

And, yes, the Russian modders are doing some crazy good stuff lately, both on M&B and other games.

NikeBG said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
And in 1206 Baldwin IV of Jerusalem is dead and Baldwin I of Constantinople is also either dead (most probably) or dying in Tsar Kaloyan's dungeons.

And, yes, the Russian modders are doing some crazy good stuff lately, both on M&B and other games.

Yea,there is a mod on the Total War Forum made from Russians that is very detailed and a Russian mod on here that looks promising.I hope to see how well both of them develop.

Еxplain situation , modes will leave by year's end , reason in that that modes will is adapted under warband, be added mass of the new possibilities for us and modes will be on order interesting

darkpunk said:
Albar said:
I Was Asking That Can I Play With Muslim Faction In Crusades There Are Two Faction Only Muslims Vs Christians + Jews

I wrote on 47 page that 5 factions in a mod

Nothing On Page 47 Cant you Tell Here

@  Tiberius Decimus Maximus

King Richard 1157 – 1199 (Status=Lost The Crusade )
Salahudin Ayubii 1138 - 1193 (Status=Won The Crusade Against Baldwin IV And Richard)

Who Ruled Jerusalem A Full Complete Details

The Arab Period (638-1099) (Muslims)
The Crusader Period (1099-1187) (Christians Or Jews) What Ever I Dont Care
The Salahudin Ayyubi Period (1187-1516) (Muslim)
The Ottoman Period (1516-1917) (Muslims) (Turks)
The Period Now (1917-2009) (Jews)

Its Seems Muslims Ruled It From The Begning Lol Thats A Long Period And About Non Muslims Its Like 200 Years Only Lox.

Albar said:
Its Seems Muslims Ruled It From The Begning Lol
Uhm, yeah, sure. Seems like there were Muslims before the birth of Mohammed, huh? Come to think of it, that would mean that even the original Bronze Age founders of the city were Muslims too, no?

ficus said:
Еxplain situation , modes will leave by year's end , reason in that that modes will is adapted under warband, be added mass of the new possibilities for us and modes will be on order interesting

So you guys are going to use the Warband module system to improve the overall gameplay (Graphics, AI, Battles and so on)?

jord932003 said:
ficus said:

So you guys are going to use the Warband module system to improve the overall gameplay (Graphics, AI, Battles and so on)?
Yes.

kkkmax said:
Excellent work!

When dose the bate  release?: :grin:

There are no release dates, ever. This isn't their job, it is their hobby, and they each have other jobs, friends, relations, parties, and all sorts of things that cant be computed into determining a release date. Modders that do make release dates often run into problems and run over the deadline, causing all sorts of people whining about false expectations and whatnot, so in the end it really doesn't benefit the modder.

NikeBG said:
Albar said:
Its Seems Muslims Ruled It From The Begning Lol
Uhm, yeah, sure. Seems like there were Muslims before the birth of Mohammed, huh? Come to think of it, that would mean that even the original Bronze Age founders of the city were Muslims too, no?

I Know Better Than You When Arabs Captured jerusalem It Was After The Death Of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) And The One Who Captured Was Hazrat umar The 2nd Khalifa Of Islam.

Hazrat Muhammad 570–632 And Capture Of Jerusalem Was 638

Ah, so it seems Muslims didn't "Ruled It From The Begning Lol", huh?
Anyway, enough off-topic, let's leave the thread free from spam, so we might get some more images from ficus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom