B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop *****ing guys  :mad: . Mod is ON and in PROGRESS and it will be complete very SOON .  Yes there will be bugs and glitches most likely but it's gonna be fixed in upcoming patches.  Happy?  :grin:

kuauik said:
Nate884 said:
Alot of mods release open betas and updates after updates, but still never finish. Then you're left with a half working, bug filled mod.

At least with this one, it will be a full release of an incredibly detailed module... Well worth the wait  :grin:
well ,but this mod is in development for too long,i can tell.i was around when they started for the original M&B,its about 5 yeras .how you can be so sure that there will be no bugs,there are always some bugs and i rather try a almost done mod with some bugs in it,than waiting and waiting...till Bannerlord

I do agree, there will always be bugs and patches. And selfishly, I want a partial release to play around with too.
And, like 1257, having a massive following testing and reporting bugs probably sped the process up immensely.

But every development team has a different way of doing things, and the screenshots and videos that have been released show some incredible work, so I am willing to wait  :grin:

Druzhina said:
It seems like whenever a fight starts it really starts to heat up then Druzhina posts something... every time haha. I personally would rather have a "as close to completed" mod and wait for some time then have a buggy one so I totally understand the wait. Patience...its a virtue :smile:

For a total conversion of the game to the time you were convinced that we are working on every detail, and especially over the scenes so patience will soon be news. :roll:
I'm sure we will not disappoint you. :grin:
8074ed6bc8c6af08.jpg

mark7 said:
For a total conversion of the game to the time you were convinced that we are working on every detail, and especially over the scenes so patience will soon be news. :roll:
I'm sure we will not disappoint you. :grin:
8074ed6bc8c6af08.jpg
Ah I tought you were dead  :smile: Isnt that a old picture? I saw the same picture a month ago , I guess

mark7 said:
Welcome to Crusaders:
http://youtu.be/YSwNioXlmxc
This is magnificent indeed.

mark7 said:
For a long time it was time to make animated menus, but no one had guessed, we decided to be the first. :grin:
If I remember correctly, at least Stronghold Crusader has an animated menu.

okay boys and girls.

we already reach the end point here.

we have our modders trying the game for a week.
and if they are giving positive feedback.
we could release it next week.

if theres any problem like bugs, or glitch.
let us know, we will patch it as soon as possible.

thanks for waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom