B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ehem* ok seriously back to topic now hehe.

This thread has reached 160+ pages now and probably again? I think this is the third here  in the Pioneers Guild. I'm very excited  for this mod and hopefully we'll be able to ever play this  :mrgreen: and I would just wish it will be on my birthday on April  :grin: :smile:

00cf93eb5b42.jpg

ec0f036eeadc.jpg

486fe9206ce2.jpg

decd3bef8724.jpg

a0be4d1a1d46.jpg

87c1d0aa5291.jpg

:smile:

Oh my god. Best horsemen I've ever seen I'm mount & Blade. Jesus :shock:

So amazing. The health bar is spot on too, though perhaps you could make an alternative one for saracens, with a saracen helmet and a round shield with some Islamic symbol?

Naw, not Arabs. They'd be slave warriors. Usually Baibars is attributed to be fair skinned, blue eyed and blonde haired from his steppe heritage.

Muslim sources always claim that almost every Muslim leader was fair skinned, blonde, etc. Even Abd al Rahman the first, the survivor of the Umayyad family, who was half Arab half Berber.. I wonder if it is not exagerated. Besides people of the steppes aren't quite fair.

Otherwise, awesome work, it looks fantastic, especially the scene borders. It looks like a new game.

Every item (armour, weapon, horse etc.) I see in this mod looks like it received true love. Can I go ahead and say that the graphics in the piece of art look like they can match any of todays' games? :smile:

Holy hell, looks amazing, love the cavalrie, the healthbar and oh yes the battleground looks awesome as well, especially the mountains. Good job

Al_Mansur said:
Muslim sources always claim that almost every Muslim leader was fair skinned, blonde, etc. Even Abd al Rahman the first, the survivor of the Umayyad family, who was half Arab half Berber.. I wonder if it is not exagerated. Besides people of the steppes aren't quite fair.

Otherwise, awesome work, it looks fantastic, especially the scene borders. It looks like a new game.

Interesting to also note

"No accurate portraits of Genghis exist today, and any surviving depictions are considered to be artistic interpretations. Persian historian Rashid-al-Din recorded in his "Chronicles" that the legendary "glittering" ancestor of Genghis was tall, long-bearded, red-haired, and green-eyed. Rashid al-Din also described the first meeting of Genghis and Kublai Khan, when Genghis was surprised to find that Kublai had not inherited his red hair.[15] Also according to al-Din Genghis' Borjigid clan, had a legend involving their origins: it began as the result of an affair between Alan-ko and a stranger to her land, a glittering man who happened to have red hair and bluish-green eyes. Modern historian Paul Ratchnevsky has suggested in his Genghis biography that the "glittering man" may have been from the Kyrgyz people, who historically displayed these same characteristics."

Another thing to keep in mind their were several pockets of Greeks still living in the middle east by this time, and Macedonian's were Arian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom