B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kermen said:
Awesome. But "In my opinion" , if you cut "Two Religions One War" and blood stains, it would be more awesome :smile:
How about:
Two / Religions
      / War
The Fancy slash is number one, would that be cool  :razz:

Arzeal said:
kermen said:
Awesome. But "In my opinion" , if you cut "Two Religions One War" and blood stains, it would be more awesome :smile:
How about:
Two / Religions
      / War
The Fancy slash is number one, would that be cool  :razz:

Yess that's exactly what i mean! but Ctrl+X is enough -_-

Swordyke said:
xXBerethorXx said:
I'd go without it saying Crusaders: Way to expiation everywhere but top right and mabye left. Then it would be perfect  :cool:

I bet those white text all over the place are just to protect it from stealing or something before it was releashed :smile:

Yes, it's to protect against theft.

Who is the one who did the  artwork?

This is our Spanish artist Jorge Martinez Corada, a new post, we will add it to the team and indicate its authorship.
He agreed to draw art for us.

mark7 said:
Swordyke said:
xXBerethorXx said:
I'd go without it saying Crusaders: Way to expiation everywhere but top right and mabye left. Then it would be perfect  :cool:

I bet those white text all over the place are just to protect it from stealing or something before it was releashed :smile:

Yes, it's to protect against theft.

This is our Spanish artist Jorge Martinez Corada, a new post, we will add it to the team and indicate its authorship.

He should do much more :smile:

mark7 said:

Very cool, I too am an artist and would have offered help if I wasnt so busy.  Also, send my compliments to Jorge if you can - he did an excellent job.

Inanch-Bilge said:
molashkre said:
Inanch-Bilge said:
Only wide scimitars called Pala in Turkish.

And thins were called Kilijs,right?

Kilij is a common name, but Pala is a spesific name for wide scimitars.

pala means wide and short curved sword in Turkish.
Khılıch is thin and curved sword, actually its kind of sabre.

2m76f5u.jpg

This is a Seljuk warrior with an example of the Turkish sabre "kılıch"

kazakh said:
Inanch-Bilge said:
molashkre said:
Inanch-Bilge said:
Only wide scimitars called Pala in Turkish.

And thins were called Kilijs,right?

Kilij is a common name, but Pala is a spesific name for wide scimitars.

pala means wide and short curved sword in Turkish.
Khılıch is thin and curved sword, actually its kind of sabre.

2m76f5u.jpg

This is a Seljuk warrior with an example of the Turkish sabre "kılıch"

This means,that first time I was right?  :mrgreen: I'm confused.

No dude, Kilij is a common term, not only means thin curved sword, Pala is just a spesific nickname and these are not short.

As Inanch said, In Turkish, all kinds of sword are called Kılıç (Kilij). Ref: Me, Turkish is my native language.
In English, Kilij means Pala :grin: Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilij (Click "Türkçe" and Look at the Turkish version)

sonyer said:
Stop with the dam sword,its a f....ing  sword for f.......  :shock: :roll: :roll:
Yeah.And with these pictures of Seljucks etc. -.-
Come on,stop already.  :roll:
Wait for post of the moderators.  :???:

I'm always thinking that something is done,but suddenly i see that there are some non-sense posts.
Team has all stuff needed,historically and everything else.

Right, I guess the moderators don't notice your discussion about these swords anyway...
And here isn't the right place to spam a thousand posts concerning a topic which is that non-relevant.
Look for an other place maybe.

Master Kenobi said:
Right, I guess the moderators don't notice your discussion about these swords anyway...
And here isn't the right place to spam a thousand posts concerning a topic which is that non-relevant.
That is totally what i was talking about!
Respect for you mate :wink:

JankoMega said:
sonyer said:
Stop with the dam sword,its a f....ing  sword for f.......  :shock: :roll: :roll:
Yeah.And with these pictures of Seljucks etc. -.-
Come on,stop already.  :roll:
Wait for post of the moderators.  :???:

I'm always thinking that something is done,but suddenly i see that there are some non-sense posts.
Team has all stuff needed,historically and everything else.

actually thousands of crusader warriors posted to discussion, these few seljuks bothered you ??
other tens of pages are full of crusader crosses and knights uploaded by poeple.  even some of them posted priest photos!
so i dont want to see your metal-stove crusaders anymore too?
ohh wait... you are from .. :smile:  :roll:
there is a nice sentence in Turkish for you "senin soyunu sopunu, ağanı, atanı ******* sırp piçi" :smile:
Master Kenobi said:

this is a spam too.

Give yourself a Face Palm and stop with the swords you take already 2 pages with your swords its a sword for f... sake :mrgreen: THE MODERATORS THEY HAD THIS DISCUSSION ALREADY READ THE POSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom