B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kermen said:
Look, I was just trying to help. When i was in school, my childhood was full of what color huns', seljuks', ottomans' **** is. It looks like that I couldn't be clear, i guess. Sorry.

Pala was straight,I guess,you are Turkish,you should know this.  :wink:

molashkre said:
matmohair1 said:
archeology of swords

picture1kv.png

These curved swords were used by Khazars.9-13 centuries-I doubt,that these kind of swords were still used in 13 century,if invented in 9th.  :roll:

Why not? by that logic surely straight swords would not have been used at all, since they were many centuries old. If there was something inferior about curved swords, they wouldn't have been used so much in the first place, let alone been used in later times. What would have been the reason for them not to be used any longer?

DanAngleland said:
molashkre said:
matmohair1 said:
archeology of swords

picture1kv.png

These curved swords were used by Khazars.9-13 centuries-I doubt,that these kind of swords were still used in 13 century,if invented in 9th.  :roll:

by that logic surely straight swords would not have been used at all, since they were many centuries old.

Another facepalm  :mrgreen: and what I was talking about?

All swords are useful for different things, for example the roman gladius is short and used for thrusting which would not be very useful from horseback like the pala which is faster and likely is harder to break if you slash but may not pack more of a punch that a heavy straight sword which is used to hack away at your opponents and to hack it can take several hits to be efficient. All weapons have their ups and downs no matter how well they kill.

molashkre said:

Yes I am Turk and I'm sure Pala is curved my friend.

My grandpa has one :grin: And when you play Native mod in Turkish language, you can see scimitar is "Pala".

kermen said:
molashkre said:

Yes I am Turk and I'm sure Pala is curved my friend.

My grandpa has one :grin: And when you play Native mod in Turkish language, you can see scimitar is "Pala".

But in other languages (Polish,German,Russsian  :mrgreen:)  it means heavy,straight sword.

kermen said:
I didn't know it. Then this is the cause of the all damn confusion.

Also,I didn't know,that Turks call Pala to curved sword :shock:  :eek: And that's the history of how we have flooded the thread  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think it's time to show you something of 2D art, so you can see that we are working on it, too, we will try to surprise you here and quality.

Main Menu
pruba.jpg

It's almost final version, but may be what the amendments.

mark7 said:
I think it's time to show you something of 2D art, so you can see that we are working on it, too, we will try to surprise you here and quality.

Main Menu
pruba.jpg

Wow  :shock:

mark7 said:

Main Menu
pruba.jpg

AMAZING!  :shock:

xXBerethorXx said:
I'd go without it saying Crusaders: Way to expiation everywhere but top right and mabye left. Then it would be perfect  :cool:

I bet those white text all over the place are just to protect it from stealing or something before it was releashed :smile:

But I like it, except like Zimke said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Very nicely done, only remark is that I'd leave only the bronze writing "Crusaders way to expiation" without "two religions one war".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom