B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonyer said:
Give yourself a Face Palm and stop with the swords you take already 2 pages with your swords its a sword for f... sake :mrgreen: THE MODERATORS THEY HAD THIS DISCUSSION ALREADY READ THE POSTS

so who are you? moderator's mom?

molashkre said:
Georgian Vadajvriani swords with their pride,I don't care about Turkish  and spamming :mrgreen:

i dont care georgian swords too, but that's really enough. and the serbo is angry  :twisted:

For georgians : khazar talks about molashkre who said i don't care turkish (he-khazar- is one-a turk or from a turkish branch- obviously)

and serbo being angry, he probably means janko-mega who clearly show his serbian appartenance :smile:

Sayd Ûthman said:
For georgians : he talk about molashkre who said i don't care turkish (he is one obviously)

and serbo being angry, he probably means janko-mega who clearly show his serbian appartenance :smile:

I mean TURKISH SWORD,even dumb could understand,'cause there was discussion about sword.Let moderator decides,if I am very nationalistic.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I know he was directing to JankoMega thou bringing insults on a nation level is bannable by forum rules.

there is no insult in my post. "serbo" is my term for a shortening of a nation. if it's an insult, i can fix it.
but there is an insult in his post.

JankoMega said:
sonyer said:
Stop with the dam sword,its a f....ing  sword for f.......  :shock: :roll: :roll:
Yeah.And with these pictures of Seljucks etc. -.-
Come on,stop already.  :roll:
Wait for post of the moderators.  :???:

I'm always thinking that something is done,but suddenly i see that there are some non-sense posts.
Team has all stuff needed,historically and everything else.

what is the selJUCK etc?? if it is SelJUCK, i can say serbo. SAME!

molashkre said:
Sayd Ûthman said:
For georgians : he talk about molashkre who said i don't care turkish (he is one obviously)

I mean TURKISH SWORD,even dumb could understand,'cause there was discussion about sword.Let moderator decides,if I am very nationalistic.

beware of your words amcık ağızlı.

Your facts were on place Sayd. Serbo word used in kazakh's statement sounds to me same like (I do not want to insult anyone, just posting the example): Jerry, ******, Charlie, Russki.. so yea, I  consider kazakh's statement as insulting.

In your case molashkre you named a nation (not in isulting way) to point out on sword, so that's just pointing out the origin of item.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Your facts were on place Sayd. Serbo word used in kazakh's statement sounds to me same like (I do not want to insult anyone, just posting the example): Jerry, *****, Charlie, Russki.. so yea, I  consider kazakh's statement as insulting.

In your case molashkre you named a nation (not in isulting way) to point out on sword, so that's just pointing out the origin of item.

Thanks for understanding.
Sayd Ûthman said:
I did, you should read more carefully what others posts before starting treating them as dumbs

I am sorry,if anyone is hurt,but you slandered me.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Your facts were on place Sayd. Serbo word used in kazakh's statement sounds to me same like (I do not want to insult anyone, just posting the example): Jerry, *****, Charlie, Russki.. so yea, I  consider kazakh's statement as insulting.

so adjudicator tell me, what is the SelJUCK ? is there a difference between SeljUCK and Serbo?

no problem at all, you didn't say i'm a dumb, but saying that even a dumb can understand is another way to see that i'm maybe worse than a dumb. anyway, i don't want to be bothered with such things, i feel like moderators will do some great cleaning up here soon. so let's get back On topic :wink:

Sayd Ûthman said:
no problem at all, you didn't say i'm a dumb, but saying that even a dumb can understand is another way to see that i'm maybe worse than a dumb. anyway, i don't want to be bothered with such things, i feel like moderators will do some great cleaning up here soon. so let's get back On topic :wink:

Yeah,I'm waiting for this moment  :mrgreen:
Also,I wish,creators of mod see,what happens,when they make only ads and promises.

kazakh said:
JankoMega said:
sonyer said:
Stop with the dam sword,its a f....ing  sword for f.......  :shock: :roll: :roll:
Yeah.And with these pictures of Seljucks etc. -.-
Come on,stop already.  :roll:
Wait for post of the moderators.  :???:

I'm always thinking that something is done,but suddenly i see that there are some non-sense posts.
Team has all stuff needed,historically and everything else.

actually thousands of crusader warriors posted to discussion, these few seljuks bothered you ??
other tens of pages are full of crusader crosses and knights uploaded by poeple.  even some of them posted priest photos!
so i dont want to see your metal-stove crusaders anymore too?
ohh wait... you are from .. :smile:  :roll:
there is a nice sentence in Turkish for you "senin soyunu sopunu, ağanı, atanı ******* sırp piçi" :smile:
Master Kenobi said:
Right, I guess the moderators don't notice your discussion about these swords anyway...
And here isn't the right place to spam a thousand posts concerning a topic which is that non-relevant.
Look for an other place maybe.

this is a spam too.
Well,kind sir,i said that it would be nice to stop posting and posting swords and other non-relevant stuff.
I am Serbian for your information,Orthodox Christian,so i don't understand any of that **** you wrote there "for me".
I'd really like the good old days when moderators of Crusader-Way to Expiation mod were posting finished items and beautiful pictures,and when all of us were commenting on them.I am not spamming this thread of my favorite mod,i just wanted to tell you guys.Look,how many pages before this one contain the non-sense posts?I'd say over 5 or more.And let moderators post their items to give us a hart attack,please. :grin:
And again,Master Kenobi and i did not and never will,spam this great mod's thread.We are just enjoying the success and it's progress.
Btw,kazakh enjoy your mute,you 100% deserved it. :wink:
Maybe if you continue like this,ban will come.

Wow, the recured peace feels great, doesn't it?  :grin:
JankoMega said:
And again,Master Kenobi and i did not and never will,spam this great mod's thread.We are just enjoying the success and it's progress.
Thanks, you expressed exactly what I feel!

Master Kenobi said:
Wow, the recured peace feels great, doesn't it?  :grin:
JankoMega said:
Thanks, you expressed exactly what I feel!
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom