B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rath0s said:
There were assassins but not on the battlefield...

im sure that there were some, however just probably wont be fun to implement into this mod because it makes it too easy if you mass them and killing lords is no fun...less armies to fight xP

xXBerethorXx said:
Rath0s said:

im sure that there were some, however just probably wont be fun to implement into this mod because it makes it too easy if you mass them and killing lords is no fun...less armies to fight xP
I said,if you want Assassins,then play Assassins Creed or Assassins mod for Warband.Nor this mod or Warband are not games like that.

JankoMega said:
xXBerethorXx said:
Rath0s said:

I said,if you want Assassins,then play Assassins Creed or Assassins mod for Warband.Nor this mod or Warband are not games like that.

Also there will be:

The Order of Hospitallers
The Order of the Temple
The Teutonic Order
Assassins

:wink:

nomad1414 said:
Leon473 said:
nomad1414 said:
THERE WERE NO ASSASSINS .
Leon473 said:
Also there will be:

The Order of the Temple
The Teutonic Order
Assassins

nomad1414 said:
Are we going to find the Dome of rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem ??
Al-Aqsa Mosque are present in the mod.

yeah , cool .
But believe me there were no assassins , there were Shia trying to retake Egypt from Saladin , with the Crusaders helping them . Believe me , I'm sure of my historical sources . :wink: You can still make Shia warbands , as bandits . But you want this to be historically accurate , right ?

BTW , Does any one know any videos on youtube where there is a battle between Muslims and any other people ?
Something like a Documentary movie , because I may use the Muslim voices from the video .  :twisted:

Yes you fail to show your historical sources.

J12-19 said:
nomad1414 said:
Leon473 said:
nomad1414 said:
Leon473 said:
Also there will be:

The Order of the Temple
The Teutonic Order
Assassins

nomad1414 said:
Are we going to find the Dome of rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem ??
Al-Aqsa Mosque are present in the mod.

yeah , cool .
But believe me there were no assassins , there were Shia trying to retake Egypt from Saladin , with the Crusaders helping them . Believe me , I'm sure of my historical sources . :wink: You can still make Shia warbands , as bandits . But you want this to be historically accurate , right ?

BTW , Does any one know any videos on youtube where there is a battle between Muslims and any other people ?
Something like a Documentary movie , because I may use the Muslim voices from the video .  :twisted:

Yes you fail to show your historical sources.
but you cant trust sources about assassins because their library wich contain most of theier history. was destroyed when the mongols sacked their castles     

Or you could get the next best thing - Templars. They have multiple selections of maps and first hand accounts of the Hashashin's doings, hence proving their existence.

Knave24 said:
Or you could get the next best thing - Templars. They have multiple selections of maps and first hand accounts of the Hashashin's doings, hence proving their existence.

True but that is only from the Knights of the Temple of Solomon's point of view, not the assassins. You would need both to make accurate assumptions.

I thought we weren't trying to prove anything other than their existence at this point, so I assume that the Templar sources would be enough.

Sahran said:

Unfortunately, saying they didn't exist does not make them any less real.  :neutral:

thats the only comment i found regarding that assassins did not exist, im just proving a point on all the comments about mongols burning the assassins' castles -which they in fact, did- but for there to be accurate descriptions about assassins we would need both templar and assassin literary records, but that may never be possible.

"When the Christian crusaders in the Orient came across that invincible order of Assassins – that order of free spirits par excellence whose lowest order received, through some channel or other, a hint about that symbol and spell reserved for the uppermost echelons alone, as their secret: "nothing is true, everything is permitted". Now that was freedom of the spirit, with that, belief in truth itself was renounced." - Wikipedia, on Assassins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom