B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke of Judea said:
Fahnenträger said:
mightywolve said:
Please give us some sign!
Now we waiting while our new scripter will make some stuff with MS and then we'll able to show something.
You're still alive?
Our new scripter is busy with his exams - so still waiting for him. We can't move forward without MS stuff.
DavidTheAssassin said:
I just noticed that the uploader is Ukrainian, do you think the war might have affected him in some way and that's why he hasn't been active since January? O_O
He is left the team long time ago, anyway we do not know what happened with him - he's not answering our messages.

DavidTheAssassin said:
I just noticed that the uploader is Ukrainian, do you think the war might have affected him in some way and that's why he hasn't been active since January? O_O

Well it could be, they had mass conscription/mobilization or however you wanna call it...

:wink: more armor ideas - http://www.peopleofar.com/2013/04/27/armenian-warriors/

armenian-warrior-1080-1375.jpg

armenian-warriors-885-1045.jpg

armenian-warrior-wishapner-800-1300.jpg

armenian-warrior-cilicia-1198e280931375.jpg

Hey Fannenträger, you incredibly strong believer in what you are doing!

I follow this post for some years now and I can't wait the game comes out! Look, I'm a Swiss guy, the part of Switzerland that speaks french. I'm also a musician, I have some material to record and I think I have some actor skills. If you want, I would be honored to try to speak some sentences for you in french, you just have to tell me.

May your project become true!

Goodfutter said:

I follow this post for some years now and I can't wait the game comes out! Look, I'm a Swiss guy, the part of Switzerland that speaks french. I'm also a musician, I have some material to record and I think I have some actor skills. If you want, I would be honored to try to speak some sentences for you in french, you just have to tell me.

Goodfutter thanks for your offer - we have some very good French lines (thanks to Comrade Crimson and his French speaking fellow Gaetan Cione) and some Arabian war cries (thanks to matmohair1). But our current German lines are not so good. I think you could try to record some German lines if you have any German speaking friends and if you wanna try some French lines so you are welcome. Turkish war cries also needed if you have any Turkish fellows in Switzerland.

Fahnenträger said:
Goodfutter said:

Goodfutter thanks for your offer - we have some very good French lines (thanks to Comrade Crimson and his French speaking fellow Gaetan Cione) and some Arabian war cries (thanks to matmohair1). But our current German lines are not so good. I think you could try to record some German lines if you have any German speaking friends and if you wanna try some French lines so you are welcome. Turkish war cries also needed if you have any Turkish fellows in Switzerland.

Thanks for the answer Fahnenträger! Well, I could have some friends speaking german, but with a swiss-german accent, or they could even speak directly swiss-german. The good about it is that swiss-german is quite similar to medieval german, the bad about it is that I should make sure that the Hochdeutsch Sprächer can understand all the details of it. (which is not so difficult either) If you're still interested I'll open my eyes and try to find THE guy.

Which french lines would you like me to try? The ones you spoke about earlier on the website?

Goodfutter you could try to record some lines earlier posted here. We already have those lines (in French) very good recorded  by Gartan Cione but if we will have the same recorded with different voices - it will give an impression of different warriors taunting their enemies. Also you could offer some more expressions - war cries before the battle.

Hey Goodfutter ! I'm also from Switzerland ! I have turkish origines so I speak turkish too :smile: If we are in the same city we could do it together if you want ! I can do the turkish lines and help you with some things ( I'm also a musician). But I don't have much time and if we are not from the same city, it could be difficult for me :/ and so we can help Fahnenträger !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom