B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
Hitman™ said:
all those complete mod that working/release faster than than 100+ professional full-time developers working with a $350 million budget?...damn they are prolly not made by human.  :lol:

I thought you were a troll before, but now I think you're just incomprehensibly stupid.

i thought you were a smarties before, but now I think you're just [/size]incomprehensibly stupid. :lol:

GammaDraconis said:
Still doubt its going to get a full release.
And I, too, but still try to do something, despite the fact that none of the team members has almost no free time. This project is being developed jointly by the Russian - Ukrainian team and as you probably know, in both countries there is an economic crisis. Therefore, we all have to work in real life, 2 times more than before, getting to work in much less money than before the crisis. As for me, I can spend on modding, about 4 hours every 2 weeks. It is approximately 8 hours per month ... However, at the moment we currently have in stock 95% of the models and a sufficient number of scenes for multiplayer. It only remains to finish the work on a module system and MP balance. What is the amount of time it will take, I do not know.

Fahnenträger said:
GammaDraconis said:
Still doubt its going to get a full release.
And I, too, but still try to do something, despite the fact that none of the team members has almost no free time. This project is being developed jointly by the Russian - Ukrainian team and as you probably know, in both countries there is an economic crisis. Therefore, we all have to work in real life, 2 times more than before, getting to work in much less money than before the crisis. As for me, I can spend on modding, about 4 hours every 2 weeks. It is approximately 8 hours per month ... However, at the moment we currently have in stock 95% of the models and a sufficient number of scenes for multiplayer. It only remains to finish the work on a module system and MP balance. What is the amount of time it will take, I do not know.

dragos said:
Hmm then good luck guys. You may also consider to recruit some modders as assistant or apprentice developers to reduce your work load.

I had been contacted with some people that we think could help us. Some of them responded to our request and have done something for the project. Others help in the moment, for example Comrade Crimson agreed to record some voice acting, matmohair1 sent some war cries in Arabic ...

So matmohair is not only a master digger of online military history gems but also does voicework? The man is full of surprises. :razz:

Glad to see the two of them voicing stuff over, and also glad that we received reassurance on the mod's development.

Keep up the good work!

YourStepDad said:
So matmohair is not only a master digger of online military history gems but also does voicework? The man is full of surprises. :razz:

Glad to see the two of them voicing stuff over, and also glad that we received reassurance on the mod's development.

Keep up the good work!
matmohair just sent some Arabic transcriptions
matmohair1 said:
:wink: hope this helps...

Attack !

هجوم

hujoom

Charge !

هجوم

hujoom

move forward

تقدموا

taqadamou

No retreat !

لا انسحاب

la-nsihaab

Fight bravely!

قاتلو بشجاعة

qaatiluo bishaja'ah

Fight valiantly

قاتلو ببسالة

qaatiluo bibasalah

Take no prisoners !

لا تتخذو اسرى

la tatakhithuo asraa

To battle !

الى المعركة

Ila-lma'arakah
- and Google translate allows to listen its pronunciation. So I hope  Comrade Crimson will try to handle with it.

Fahnenträger said:
matmohair just sent some Arabic transcriptions
matmohair1 said:
:wink: hope this helps...

Attack !

هجوم

hujoom

Charge !

هجوم

hujoom

move forward

تقدموا

taqadamou

No retreat !

لا انسحاب

la-nsihaab

Fight bravely!

قاتلو بشجاعة

qaatiluo bishaja'ah

Fight valiantly

قاتلو ببسالة

qaatiluo bibasalah

Take no prisoners !

لا تتخذو اسرى

la tatakhithuo asraa

To battle !

الى المعركة

Ila-lma'arakah
- and Google translate allows to listen its pronunciation. So I hope  Comrade Crimson will try to handle with it.

I have an Arabic friend staying in the flat next to mine, he checked them and said that they're all correct. If you need any help about pronunciation, then let me know.

dragos said:
he checked them and said that they're all correct.
Of course, since matmohair lives in the UAE.

Perhaps we will need some shouting in Turkish. It depends on whether Comrade Crimson  cope with eastern accent. While he was engaged in voicing war cries in Latin, French, English and German ...
Latin:
Deus Vult !
Caelum Denique !
Sine misericordia !
Omnes impetum !
Caedite eos !
Occidamus omnes  !
Nobiscum Deus !
Bellate ! Non receptum !

French:
Montjoie ! St Denis !
Beau-Séant !
Vive Dieu, Saint Amour !

English:
St. George !

German:
Gott Mit Uns !

and so on.

I dont know about the other peoples opinion, but I believe it would be best to let actual frenchmen, englishmen and germans make such voicovers, due to the accents.

Fahnenträger said:
dragos said:
he checked them and said that they're all correct.
Of course, since matmohair lives in the UAE.

Perhaps we will need some shouting in Turkish. It depends on whether Comrade Crimson  cope with eastern accent. While he was engaged in voicing war cries in Latin, French, English and German ...
Latin:
Deus Vult !
Caelum Denique !
Sine misericordia !
Omnes impetum !
Caedite eos !
Occidamus omnes  !
Nobiscum Deus !
Bellate ! Non receptum !

French:
Montjoie ! St Denis !
Beau-Séant !
Vive Dieu, Saint Amour !

English:
St. George !

German:
Gott Mit Uns !

and so on.

If you need anything in Turkish, I would like to help you.

Cynfar said:
I dont know, but I believe it would be best to let actual frenchmen, englishmen and germans make such voicovers, due to the accents.
It is only if they have the equipment for recording and some acting skills.
dragos said:
If you need anything in Turkish, I would like to help you.
Later. No need yet to take on Comrade Crimson too much work. Let us move in this direction gradually ..

Fahnenträger said:

I have done eastern accents a lot. I am capable of delivering Arabic and Turkish voices fairly easily; easier then German and French (which I am still capable of.)

If you have Skype, I can do real time chat and send samples of stuff, do an on basis sort of thing.

comrade.crimson is my skype.

I've also taken on the Arabic lines for good measure (hence why its taking me a bit longer then usual :grin:), since having two voice sets to add in will be great for variation.

Comrade Crimson said:
Fahnenträger said:

I have done eastern accents a lot. I am capable of delivering Arabic and Turkish voices fairly easily; easier then German and French (which I am still capable of.)

To be honest, your Turkish accent sounds more like Arabic-Israeli accent :lol: Actually, we don't have any definite accent in english. But generally if someone says "th" like "d" (e.g. "dis" instead of "this") and uses sharp "R" then he or she may be from Turkey :smile: Plus, some American people claim that sometimes we say "v" instead of "w" but I don't get what they mean because for me, there is no difference between pronouncing "w" and "v" in a word.

It's a good example for Turkish accent:

You can also see what I mentioned above while he's speaking:

At the moment we have in stock http://www.moddb.com/mods/crusaders-way-to-expiation/videos/arab-victory-voices#imagebox (sorry for video sound quality - ingame it sounds good and loud). But we have such a comment in MODDB :
ahmedmed May 13 2014, 3:57pm says:
come on people we don't scream alalalal or scream alllllah but some of Arabian tribes recently make some disturbing sounds before the battle to scare their enemys like other tribes or in some cases Turks.

u can instead put al hamd llah الحمد للهor just Takbir الله اكبر

it is ur mod u can do what ever u want

I do not know - is he right or wrong but here in Taleworlds forum we didnt heard other opinions. In this case I think matmohair's expressions are all right. Some more from him :

"kill them all"

اقتلوهم جميعا - iqtuluhum jamea'an

"fight them all" - قاتلوهم جميعا

qatiluhum jamea'an

And also we need some in French and German I've cheked Google translate and managed to find something like :

Tout le monde, attaque ! (Everyone, attack!)
Pas de retraite ! (No retreat !)
Montrer aucune pitié ! (Show no mercy!)
Ne faites aucun prisonnier ! (Take no prisoners!)

Is it correct in French ? Or maybe someone can offer some more expressions or even some more historical ? Also If someone wants to offer some expressions in German - welcome.

Zum Angriff! ( Charge! )
Hebt die Schwerter! ( Raise you swords)
Für den Herrn! ( For the lord/god)
Für unseren König! ( For our King)
Weicht nicht zurück, Männer! ( Dont draw back, lads! )
Tötet jeden einzelnen! ( Kill everyone! )
Schlachtet die Heidenhunde! ( Slaughter the heathenhounds )
Möge Gott uns Gnade schenken ( May god give mercy to us )
Lasst sie Stahl schmecken! ( Let them taste steel)

Cynfar said:
Zum Angriff! ( Charge! )
Hebt die Schwerter! ( Raise you swords)
Für den Herrn! ( For the lord/god)
Für unseren König! ( For our King)
Weicht nicht zurück, Männer! ( Dont draw back, lads! )
Tötet jeden einzelnen! ( Kill everyone! )
Schlachtet die Heidenhunde! ( Slaughter the heathenhounds )
Möge Gott uns Gnade schenken ( May god give mercy to us )
Lasst sie Stahl schmecken! ( Let them taste steel)
Lasst sie Stahl schmecken! Most of all I liked the sound of this expression :grin: I also think that this phrase is most easily pronounce.  Cynfar thanks. Are you German?  We have to be sure that everything is correct.

Schlachtet die Heidenhunde!  :twisted: Its also sounds really expressive in Goodle translate. However, would not it sounds like an insult to the Muslim players? I would like to hear their opinion.

Fahnenträger said:
And also we need some in French and German I've cheked Google translate and managed to find something like :

Tout le monde, attaque ! (Everyone, attack!)
Pas de retraite ! (No retreat !)
Montrer aucune pitié ! (Show no mercy!)
Ne faites aucun prisonnier ! (Take no prisoners!)

Is it correct in French ? Or maybe someone can offer some more expressions or even some more historical ? Also If someone wants to offer some expressions in German - welcome.

First is slightly wrong, it should be "Tout le monde, à l'attaque!" Though honestly I'd just drop the first part and use "A l'attaque!" instead. (or "A l'assaut!")
Third is very slightly wrong, "Montrer" is the infinitive, you want "Montrez" for the imperative. They both sound the same though (well, except that imperative will have a different intonation)
Fourth is grammatically correct but I'd rather use "Pas de prisonnier!" ("No prisoner!") instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom