B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
Well, about 99.5% of the population of Turkey are Muslims, so it's a fairly safe assumption.

Yeh... statistics, the Saruman eye that sees all.

Well, you should ask them personally, because in those countries there is something called fear, you know, it is something like, if you born there and you say in public that you don't believe in magic ideologies like Islam you will be socially marginalized, at least in Turkey, of course if you do this in countries like Iraq or Iran, Arabia Saudi, etc... we will see your head on a stick the next day so... yeah, pro ideology is pro.

Fear, there is fear, I can smell it, you don't?

Quidam said:
Leonidas300 said:

Yeah, a particuliar one that stink... It's called Xenophobia the fear of other's. But I think it come from you.

sorry, too easy. I wasn't able to avoid posting

bla bla bla u homophobic, bla bla bla u racist, bla bla bla u xenophobic cos I say.

Yeh, these accusations come when there are no arguments.

Leonidas300 said:
Docm30 said:
Well, about 99.5% of the population of Turkey are Muslims, so it's a fairly safe assumption.

Well, you should ask them personally, because in those countries there is something called fear, you know, it is something like, if you born there and you say in public that you don't believe in magic ideologies like Islam you will be socially marginalized, at least in Turkey, of course if you do this in countries like Iraq or Iran, Arabia Saudi, etc... we will see your head on a stick the next day so... yeah, pro ideology is pro.

It's the eye of Sauron, not Saruman :razz:.

Luka_templar said:
Leonidas300 said:
Docm30 said:

It's the eye of Sauron, not Saruman :razz:.

Yeh, thanks for correcting it, I'm not a superfan of the film, sorry :razz:

Well, In fact, I was just answering that because of your post :p (and it's exactly the same level of argumentation as your's).

Concerning proof etc... you just have to read the post before your's (like Jacobhints and clearly invisible). Contrarry to your's they have arguments and pertinent sources. Your post don't. At first I wanted to develop an argument, but on second thought, they have already said, and link, the most pertinent and clear arguments.

Seems to me that you are the one with no arguments here.

Leonidas300 said:
Docm30 said:

Funny how Turkey is a secular state, and there are plenty of Muslims living outside of the Middle East.

Now, while I realize you're not doing being an offensive ****tard, kindly piss off before I get a moderator over here to pin your ass to a wall.

Leonidas300 said:
Outlawed said:
Lol, the word Canon comes from Arabic.
The world Algebra, comes from Arabic.

I'll stop there.

And then Islam came and it ****ed up everything, end.

I have rarely read something so stupid. I am not surprised that it comes from someone whose forum profile is totally inspired by a  ridiculous movie made for rednecks.

:mrgreen:

Boy1.jpg

ilshayebP2BK27.jpg

Sad..... Just wasted my time reading the last pages..... :sad:

I think it would be time for some news from the dev's not?
To keep the fans busy with something else then such themes :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom