MP Musket Era [WB] Colonial Conquest: William's War (Signatures on the Media Post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthTaco said:
Progress has been suspended due to the lack of A. Interest in the mod
You've got 14 pages of posts in one month with nothing to go on but a few screenshots of untextured models and you're citing a lack of interest?

...not certain what you're expecting, but as I've told others, if you are modding for the clamor of the masses, rather than to produce a product you are proud of and enjoy spending time to create then you're doing it wrong and are bound to be disappointed.

Caba`drin said:
DarthTaco said:
Progress has been suspended due to the lack of A. Interest in the mod
You've got 14 pages of posts in one month with nothing to go on but a few screenshots of untextured models and you're citing a lack of interest?

...not certain what you're expecting, but as I've told others, if you are modding for the clamor of the masses, rather than to produce a product you are proud of and enjoy spending time to create then you're doing it wrong and are bound to be disappointed.
so that means you think he does it for fame ? :eek:

I think he means people seem to have a lack of interest because we were talking on steam and he was really torn to whether he wanted to cancel/pause it or not. The main reason we hav'nt made much progress is that a coder is needed. We must have gone through like 3 "amateur" ones who either couldn't do it or gave up on it which although you can respect it is really ****ing frustrating.

Slawtering said:
I think he means people seem to have a lack of interest because we were talking on steam and he was really torn to whether he wanted to cancel/pause it or not. The main reason we hav'nt made much progress is that a coder is needed. We must have gone through like 3 "amateur" ones who either couldn't do it or gave up on it which although you can respect it is really ****ing frustrating.
Ah, that makes some more sense then.

Caba`drin said:
Slawtering said:
I think he means people seem to have a lack of interest because we were talking on steam and he was really torn to whether he wanted to cancel/pause it or not. The main reason we hav'nt made much progress is that a coder is needed. We must have gone through like 3 "amateur" ones who either couldn't do it or gave up on it which although you can respect it is really ******** frustrating.
Precisely, progress will resume within a month or so, gonna take some time and *gulp* learn coding.

DarthTaco said:
Caba`drin said:
Slawtering said:
I think he means people seem to have a lack of interest because we were talking on steam and he was really torn to whether he wanted to cancel/pause it or not. The main reason we hav'nt made much progress is that a coder is needed. We must have gone through like 3 "amateur" ones who either couldn't do it or gave up on it which although you can respect it is really ******** frustrating.
Precisely, progress will resume within a month or so, gonna take some time and *gulp* learn coding.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you've betrayed my wisdom! Learn my wisdom if you dont know how to do something get someone who knows how to do it just look at A House Div- OH S*** :lol:

Once i get basic coding down i'll pump out an alpha and go from there. Anyone know any good tutorials? Our our poor old single coder js pretty damn busy getting skills set ect

Indeed it's been ages, but a new poll, and a new thread if Yes get's enough votes. With more modding experience it'll have more of a schedule.

Note: This will be brought back, but not as a primary work my arse off every day project due to life. 

just found this and it looks amazing. Plus there is no other finished mod of it's kind (that i can find).

You must keep working!! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom