SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

This is actually a time period I find incredibly fascinating, particularly the black army, I'd never really studied them much. Well if you do ever make a Single player port to War band, I will be downloading it rather rapidly...and then waving a black flag

Comrade, we already ARE making a singleplayer port to Warband, the first ALPHA ( BETA testers only ) is already going and has <almost....> no bugs, that's all you need to know :smile: As I ain't quite permissioned to tell much :smile: :smile: Only to post screenies :smile: Anyways, all that was in the first version for M&B 1.011 is already in our mod, now we're making some goodies that will enchance the gameplay

A fellow makhnovist! Welcome, welcome, tigershark.
Some fresh news - found a big bug in two scenes, killing it and remaking some scenes.

Thank you, Though in reality I'm probably closest to a Leninist, I have the distinct feeling if it had been up to Lenin the Makhnovists would have been allowed to do their thing and been left alone, since a key part of Lenin's philosophy was to allow the territories of the former Russian Empire independence, that and it can be argued (and has been, often by me :razz:) that the eventual aim of Leninism is the deconstruction of the state, it's just that rather than simply tearing it down you slowly phase it out, so as to try prevent some of the inevitable problems you get at the beginnings of an anarchist revolution.

Of course there were other differences but I'd argue they had similar goals but different methods.

Also, when you say the game is an "Alternative History" Do you mean that at the beginning it's historically accurate and then the player messes around with it alters the course?

Is this going to be a multiplayer or singelplayer oriented mod?
If its multiplayer ,so totaly gonna creat a Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian regiment.

I really am looking forward to this, I've never been a huge fan of multi-player and I love mods that focus on single player (Gabbys mods being a good example) I do have a question though, how plentiful will guns be? and will you be including some older era (musket type) guns to represent peasants and others just getting their hands upon anything they can find.

Sounds good :grin:. I'm guessing the Moisin nagnet will be pretty common as well? I know there was a tonne of varieties of it floating around in this period, some almost musket some pretty modern

Of coure, we have that gun! It was so common that in Russian language of given period the word "nagant" became synonym of any revolver.

Awesome, haha I really am looking forward to this, if you need a beta-tester at some point I can try help, although I wouldn't be much help except for bug reports

tigershark said:
Awesome, haha I really am looking forward to this, if you need a beta-tester at some point I can try help, although I wouldn't be much help except for bug reports

The position, at the moment is mainly taken, HOWEVER, at a later date ( in a few months or so ), there's a big chance the team will be hiring someone else ( another person ) for BETA-testing, as I got a lot of school.... :wink: Don't give up on 'em hope :grin:

Agovic said:
....at a later date ( in a few months or so ), there's a big chance...

Does it mean that in next few month no public beta will be released?
Of course, I'm not one of the mod developers, but don't you think that it would be great to let fans play beta even with bugs and unfinished features? Almost each of Warband mods was released for public since very early versions.

Dirlewanger said:
Agovic said:
....at a later date ( in a few months or so ), there's a big chance...

Does it mean that in next few month no public beta will be released?
Don't you think that it would be great to let fans play beta even with bugs and unfinished features?
1.Yup.
2.Nope.

Back
Top Bottom