SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Clegane

Squire
It was the first year of Revolution, in other words A.D 1917. The strange year, bloody year, grim year, the year of lies, promises and hope.
The Russian Empire is fallen! But not everyone happy about that. The Reds took power, yet their promises became the uglisest lies and treason.
The Whites, who had many thoughts about the future, some wanted monarchy back, some wanted democratic republic, stood against the Reds.
The East of Russian Empire also found some weapons and leaders, and appropriate ideology.  Old, feudal Bukhara Emirate
WWI isn't ended yet. To the land of ex-Russian Empire came foregin soldiers, to help (mostly) the Whites.
There is a small town in the south-east of Ukraine, in the steppes. Called Gulay-Pole
"Makhnovshchina, Makhnovshchina
black army of our partisans
who wanted to drive away all tyrants
forever from the Ukraine."

New beta-version of CWR 0.76 (rar): http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1265
http://rapidshare.com/files/389350694/Russian_Civil_War_Fix.rar. -mirror, courtesty of DeathKnight1995

1. New map
2. New towns/castles/villages icons on a global map
3. New exteriors for ALL castles which had been replaced with Outposts
4. New siege dynamics for Outposts - forget about medieval walls, just count on your horse to bring you closer to enemy trenches and barbed wires under intensive crossfire
4. Firearms have been divided into two groups - rifles and pistols/revolvers, with two different types of bullets and two different proficiencies
5. New static pictures while loading the game
6. Fixed some previous bugs and mistakes

Creators:

Rockwell
Clegane
Procopius
Gop-nik
Aaz
Azver
4xxx
Kazak
Mark7
BalashovM
Никишка

Special cordial thanks to:
Williamberne
HokieBT
Max_Marksman

And now -  GREAT NEWS!
We started porting to Warband [single]
More new features planned so we need coders scripters, modelers and texturers.
And to our M&B team also came
Fahnenträger
Thandrius with a very nice maxim machine-gun. My warmest thanks to you!
Agovic as beta-tester
If you are interested write to our topic or pm me to join !

White Movement soldier
mb3.jpg

Caucasian Princedom soldier
mb9.jpg

Bukhara Emirate
mb10.jpg

Red
mb7.jpg

Alliance (foregin soldier)
mb11.jpg

Makhnovist, dirty and rugged fighter for the Freedom!
mb12.jpg

That's me, another Makhnovist. Killed White, got boots, killed Red, got a jacket!
mb5.jpg

No, they're simple retextures of the WW2 China uniforms... it's painfully obvious.

Same with the ammunition pouches, rifles, puttees, and helmets. The boots are from OSP 18th century uniforms... The spiked helmet looks like it's been taken from the Eagle and the Radiant Cross.

Did you guys make any of the models by yourself?  :roll:

The German helmet was really used by the German cavalary in 1918. Poor guys, Nestor Makhno gave them a hell on Earth.
And Willim Berne knows about uniforms. Yes, me made a lewis, a bottle of moonshine, pack of cigartets and an accordion.

So, you guys have permission. You should at least list the people you borrowed from in the credits then.

meshes of type 38 rifle, type 14 pistol, type 11 MG, browning pistol, beautiful chinese caps(and their beautiful textures) are from Kelavis.
Williamberne.
These guys should be on the credits.

Did you PM D'Sparil, the creator of the Eagle and the Radiant Cross mod ? Because you have the dialogue from some of his bandit parties, a German cavalry helmet, and a Sabre from his mod. Also, your mod is just ... It's basically exactly the same as WW2 China. There seems to be different factions, and that is it. ALL the items are the same, or at best re-textures of them. I didn't even bother playing it long.

Anyway, I'm off to see if there's other things you need to be told off about. I mean seriously ...

EDIT: OK, just admit it: You used the Eagle and the Radiant Cross as a base, didn't you ? You have the same map, some of the items, some of the dialogue. Have you even PMed D'Sparil ?

We didn't use the caps, we made our own hats.
No, I'm not Swadii! I'm Makhnovist.
It is not. It's a demo based on the the Eagle and the Radiant Cross, we'll make our own dialogs. And the sabre is called "shashka". It's the Russian weapon. Paranoik88 made it.

Nikephoros made that helm. I know cause I used the dragoon one to my mod. But that helmet there is the Pickel Helmet from TEATRC. Sadly enough. I think this guy ain't swadii. But being a class mate of him is possible.

I do not know who or what Swadil is.  I live in Ukraine.
I'll PM to D' Sparil and ask again. And ask our guys about that.

I'm talking about the other sabre, which IS from tEatRC, sadly. Also, please admit it, most if not all of your armours are from WW2 China. Anyway, IMO, this just ain't a very good mod. If you want to do a total conversion, do it properly. This is barely half-way done, even if you state it's a demo. Besides, the items are nearly all AFTER WW1 (I'm talking about the guns). You might want to modify that.

Clegane said:
I do not know who or what Swadil is.  I live in Ukraine.
He's a fellow who stole from other mods and refused to credit them. He got banned for it.

Clegane said:
I'll PM to D' Sparil and ask again. And ask our guys about that.
If you have their permission then it's very important that you credit their contributions, both in your forum post and in a text file. If you don't have permission, don't include it in a public demo or use their items in screen shots. It's considered theft.

Back
Top Bottom