SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, there is some progress - now the WB CWR version is on the level of 1011, and we are testing it for bugs etc. After the test completion and revealed bugs correction, we'll reposit this version for the public downloading, as the very basic clon-mod version, and will continue to improve this mod to make it a real mod, not just a Native clon with firearms and RKKA-uniforms) :wink:

LoL, well those two mods are perfect to add the enlistment mod, it gives the player the ablitity to join a general's army and rise in the ranks, the player starts as a private, then corporal, then sergeant and so......., and when he gets promoted he automatically receives the respective uniform for his rank and wepons.

Its a nice tool to add to these two mods, I actually tried in blue&gray, I was in the General Custer's army and I was a infantry captain, and when you make prisioners, you can recruit them and have your own company of men. Its pretty cool.

I hope not, I mean I've been playing this for a while waiting for an update  :oops:

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
This mod needs to be multiplayer not SP
Really? I think we have plenty MP mods already. Keep up the great work guys!

Yes, there is Trotsky in this mod. Sadly the player can't take his glases as a trophy.  I want them too. :cry:

Grandburger said:
Duke Daniel Milutin said:
This mod needs to be multiplayer not SP
Really? I think we have plenty MP mods already. Keep up the great work guys!
Yes but I think exactly this mod fits better for MP because both communists and the whites is supported by so many ppl, and it's a very popular theme in Russia and countries which have been part of Russian Empire

hh this picture is funny,the proportions are off
http://01varvara.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pavel-ryzhenko-a-wreath-from-the-triptych-repentance-2004-e1272327692845.jpg?w=1500&h=1074

Hm, and where are creators of this "great mod"? If they are not gonna work on it anymore, why not to tell it to fans? I don't know about others, but I'm waiting for it last months.
Or they try to do like developers of Duke Nukem Forever and Postal 3 - then maybe we'll see this mod after 5-6 years.

Dirlewanger said:
Hm, and where are creators of this "great mod"? If they are not gonna work on it anymore, why not to tell it to fans? I don't know about others, but I'm waiting for it last months.
Or they try to do like developers of Duke Nukem Forever and Postal 3 - then maybe we'll see this mod after 5-6 years.
Devs are working. You should try to be more positive not a sarcastic.

2011092900001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom