MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

Users who are viewing this thread

The PvP patch has been released after 3 months of hard work !

Check it out here: http://slave-rebellion.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=467&pid=2974#pid2974

I have this problem in the CSR website : I'm a blacksmith and i really would like to craft stuff like I used to do. The problem is that my crafting screen is all screwed up. It's not like a square or whatever. It is more like this :

-------------
---------------                              ---------------
                            --------------
                            --------------

So it would be really useful if u could help me somehow or fix it. It doesnt work example for sticks u need to put 1x worn sticks in the middle row, but when i do it, it doesnt craft anything...

TaintedTurnip said:
Servers are broken, no-one can spawn, might need a quick restart.

That problem is already fixed, thanks for report.

Jersei. said:
I have this problem in the CSR website : I'm a blacksmith and i really would like to craft stuff like I used to do. The problem is that my crafting screen is all screwed up. It's not like a square or whatever. It is more like this :

-------------
                            --------------
                            --------------

So it would be really useful if u could help me somehow or fix it. It doesnt work example for sticks u need to put 1x worn sticks in the middle row, but when i do it, it doesnt craft anything...

I'll have to check your account myself. Send me your account details through PM, please.

Any way to fix the way that they can hit through their friends during the death animation.

For example, I kill a guy, and the guy behind him goes into the first guy's body during the death animation and hits me, I can't block because I can't see what direction he's attacking.

when does this mod come back? i played it some months before bot i didnt expedt that so much has changed! i must play it fast as i can! please hurry up with the development! :wink:

Riichard said:
when does this mod come back? i played it some months before bot i didnt expedt that so much has changed! i must play it fast as i can! please hurry up with the development! :wink:

We are trying to decide when we have to come back.

Thank you for the support.

is this still active im interested in trying but can not find downlaod that works

rhaeloth said:
is this still active im interested in trying but can not find downlaod that works

It's announced that the mod is coming back to live with a new patch and a new video in the end of September (2013).

I won't show anything before 14 september.

Thank you for the interest.

memopek said:
This invasion thing is getting old.Seems like NI.But I'll give it a try when it's out.I hope it has its own surprises.

If you say it seems like NI I think you don't know nothing about the mod, you'll see in the video incoming in the end of September.  :mrgreen:

And no, it's not only invasion. There is a new special gamemode (true, one gamemode is invasion but it's not the only one and there will be more than the current ones, and they are not simple gamemodes but complex), totally new gameplay. Wait and see.

EDIT: I recently added a brief explanation of the WotK gamemode in the main thread.

Back
Top Bottom