MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

Users who are viewing this thread

Ikaguia said:
we could use an NA server, it's a good mod, but it's to laggy for non EU people and you level up to slowly when you're low level
Solution: Grind grind grind all the day!  :smile:

We will introduce some fancy systems in order to make leveling a bit more fun and dynamic. Events are also in stage of concept.

this turned out to be one of the best mods i played in mount and blade, its soo sad that there are not much players.

i know ur working hard guys, but i wanted to tell u that some of the classes in ur mod had only few unique and new equipments

Example: Peltast is my favorite class in this game but the only new thing we get was a tomahawk :/
i was i hoping that i would a 3x Pila spear which is x2 the length of the javelin , it has great penetration ability in throwing and melee attacks ( Peltast = Pila Soldier ) Pila = the ability to make shield battles in PvP events in the future

and i was hoping also for a unique Peltast Shield, it is very light and strong aginst sword/spear attack, but it sacrifices the ability to defend against ranged weapons aimed at the head cuz of the Hole/curve thing on the top side, it also gives the peltast beter visibilitu while shielded

As admin of the Calradian Alliance, i wrote this letter to the Alliance Council to prevent and advice the new events on the war against slaves...

The war is too complicated...

With the rebellion over us, and slave raids becoming more frequent and hard, we have a very serious problem for the alliance added, lately among our nobles, has emerged a sense of power, thanks to numerous victories and triumphs of some of them.

Causing some of them call themselves "kings", the alliance was strengthened to counter a massive rebellion emerged against all the kingdoms disunited, Calradia can not have a single "king", can not have "kings", can only fight the thousands of slaves that attack in hordes like rabid dogs...

I think the situation is serious times ahead of major conflicts in our own ranks, that is not good, we have a so huge rebellion behind us, we can not afford to lose any man, unless they kill each other.

I see a lot of movement within the alliance and I think these "kings" and his followers fight for the control of all Calradia, but a war will not be easy between us having a slave rebellion...

Lord Markés of Veluca
Administrator of the Alliance​

I hope to get an answer ...

(This is a upcoming history for the new PVP CSR gamemode... that´s will be global bombing!!  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:)

4 new screenshots added.

6F3C5BEF7D18B893CDCCA570B97B9F86AFEDFB25
2EE7785DA49E2607B9D1C49746190DDCBB3F5677
A687EE52A0E81018DE5589B1C1EA2486907ABD78
8A4E9CC354F2705469C611464F675CAEF6FE12D9

Still working on it ! I´m not dead.

As you can see, the PvP trailer got released. You can see it in the main page or here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuenlsJEGUY

The release date is in the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom