MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

Users who are viewing this thread

Just to let everyone know that at the current time, the forums, website, account panel and servers are down. We need to wait for CTCCoco to get online.

Hugues said:
Just to let everyone know that at the current time, the forums, website, account panel and servers are down. We need to wait for CTCCoco to get online.

Sorry for the inconvenence. Servers are online now, it looks like an storage issue (it´s solved atm).

Bistrus said:
Let's try this,but it sound so similar to NI..

This is inspired by NI, yes (like NI is inspired and based of the Invasion by Arch3r). But we have many different things and more.

We will add in a major update which will come in July a new gamemode.

This is just a quote from the fourm

Servers down 11/06/2012
For today (I think for today, or at least until the evening) our servers are down for maintenance of the hosting. I hope the wait will be short, we can not stop playing so easily. It´s time for crafting and trading!

Sorry for this issue...

Umm i got a problem. When i start up the game it goes to the loading screen then the game exit's and i get this message: Unable to open file: Modules\Calradia Slave Rebellion\Resource\Potion.brf. I tried reinstalling it yet same thing happened.

xSplode said:
Umm i got a problem. When i start up the game it goes to the loading screen then the game exit's and i get this message: Unable to open file: Modules\Calradia Slave Rebellion\Resource\Potion.brf. I tried reinstalling it yet same thing happened.

Hey, you need to download CSR_Resources too.

These files has to be inside "Modules/Calradia Slave Rebellion/".

Back
Top Bottom