SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now since I am too lazy to look for anything I will just ask this , is there any chance for us to create our own units a.k.a customize their aperance , weapons (and stuffs like that) Looking forward to the next update

It would be an interesting feature, I was going to suggest to Frenzied the other day of adding The Bank of Calradia to both modules as well.

OSP wise, we are on the look out for more 18th/19th century looking ladies dresses, clothing and hair styles if anyone has any contributions or suggestions on who to aks.

We are also in the need of a few more African and Asian skin sets for the possible future. Thank you in advance for anyone who puts in an offer.

Does anyone have a soundtrack compilation? I've been wondering what the one with the bagpipes/drums/orchestral background was.

Actually, let me edit this a bit.
I found the song I was looking for in the sound files, "battle_alvion2," and "travel_alvion" but does anyone know what they're actually called?

jacobhinds said:
SeanBeansShako said:
We are also in the need of a few more African and Asian skin sets for the possible future. Thank you in advance for anyone who puts in an offer.

I put together a few of those a while back. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Very interested, lets do business together (looking forward to your own module coming out later this month!)

Just picked this up now, has a couple of features I have seen very rarely before (And I have a list of mods a mile long xD) and it looks very interesting. Two questions, however.

1. Are the Commonwealth of Alvion's King's Own Riflemen the sharpshooters I envision them to be?
2. How do I get Rank? The 'view your rank' button on the camp doesn't do anything, even after joining Alvion.

1: Yes.
2: Rank system is still in conception.

For anyone curious what is going on at the moment, mostly scene creation and beta testing said scenes. In the future however we might need a coder.

Still looking for OSP donations for the women of this era in reguards to dresses and hair styles.

Thanks. I kinda guessed they where good when the 41st Highlanders started killing guys about eight or ten seconds before the rest of my army even began firing. And, do you plan to have the rank system something like Europe 1800's? Because, I liked that mod. It had considerable depth.

We'd love to focus and try and bring over features that really clicked with 1805 for the future, especially both hunting and a rank system.

After scenes though, the next thing we'd move onto is maybe updating the tournies.

Congratulations, this mod is great!!

Can you tell me the combinations of companions?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Wow this is is awesome, I am currently a Swadian General trying to break the Duchy.

They are suppose to be over powered. They are the best marksmen in Calradia. They have the best light infantry as well.

Scene progress is going smoothly, onewildtexan is almost halfway done with the Sarranid factions fortresses and cities. We are constantly drip feeding new screenshots into our mod DB profile if you want to have a look at his scene work so far.

We also are experimenting with a thing or two seperately of course.

We are currently looking for sceners, onewildtexan has limited time at the moment and we still have a lot of stuff to cover. We are looking anyone willing to do the following:

Fortresses and Villages for the following factions:

Rhodoks.
Swadians.
Vaegirs.
Alvion.
Ancia.
The Kessicks.
Castillo.
Dalandt.

If you are interested, send me or onewildtexan a private message with a demonstration. I cannot stress this enough, your work will be appreciated greatly if you are interested. Both the current module and the WIP Victorian era follow up need these scenes for the next release!

SeanBeansShako said:
We are currently looking for sceners, onewildtexan has limited time at the moment and we still have a lot of stuff to cover. We are looking anyone willing to do the following:

Fortresses and Villages for the following factions:

Rhodoks.
Swadians.
Vaegirs.
Alvion.
Ancia.
The Kessicks.
Castillo.
Dalandt.

If you are interested, send me or onewildtexan a private message with a demonstration. I cannot stress this enough, your work will be appreciated greatly if you are interested. Both the current module and the WIP Victorian era follow up need these scenes for the next release!
Really wish I could help, but no skill at scenering yet :neutral:

Steep mod! Continue in the same spirit! I especially liked the fraction Kessick-Khergit Netmanate (because I'm from Ukraine). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom