SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeff-007 said:
when will the next update will be released?

We're basically waiting on the scenes and a few other minor bits and bobs to be done, I cannot give an actual estimation. Assume we're running VALVE time :wink:.

We seem to have an issue with assigning banners to lords (new and old) that cause a CTD, we'd really like it somebody could solve that issue.

What about Naval battle scenes? If i remember correctly, when you start the battle on a sea tiles. You will fight in the ground instead.

SeanBeansShako said:
jeff-007 said:
when will the next update will be released?

We're basically waiting on the scenes and a few other minor bits and bobs to be done, I cannot give an actual estimation. Assume we're running VALVE time :wink:.

We seem to have an issue with assigning banners to lords (new and old) that cause a CTD, we'd really like it somebody could solve that issue.

Better released it fast cuz M&B:W-Viking Conquest will be released on 11th. :smile:

We've gone through at least several sets of musket animation, each one is met by a complaint. At this point, we're concentrating on other things.

Frenzied is not helping the Red Wars team with skinning and model work, I suggest you check out the stuff he's done for them on Mod DB.

Speaking of Mod DB, Sargoth was recently completed and worth looking at. If you've ever watched to see a Dutch Venice with Eastern European influences now is the time to look.

This is just some idea seeing as on the poll they wanted some early Victorian era influence in it (and I know it's down to popular opinion) but I was thinking that maybe you could add some orient or Asian influenced factions like Qing-Era China and Edo Period/Boshin War period Japan in. Like have their own culture, lords, uniforms, units etc.

It is going to be a while man. Like, months from now. Our scener is struggling with the current amount of factions we have.

I would, recommend adding more 18-19th century tracks in the game, it would make the whole nature of it different.

here is an example one of my favorites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWzUdGNa46I.

To add Freelancer, we'd have to rebuild the module from the ground up. That isn't going to happen for a while too. It might not even happen.

I don't believe it would be for anything else than cheating in some equipment (which isn't exactly that hard to acquire) and relations with lords like it's used for in other mods. Battlefield balance is just ill-suited for single soldier, maybe slashing a saber from horseback could work, but adding freelancer would just result in even more people moaning about how firearms accuracy should be upped.

I mean, come on, this mod is all about pushing your toy soldiers on the carpet. You can always enlist as mercenary for a faction and accompany this or that lord without getting tied to an idiot that will drag you around all the bushes with a bonus of being able to gather companions and trade freely.

SeanBeansShako said:
To add Freelancer, we'd have to rebuild the module from the ground up. That isn't going to happen for a while too. It might not even happen.
SeanBeansShako said:
I'd rather we have working artillery for players and NPC's than Freelancer really myself.
Adding freelancer means rebuilding the modules from the ground? Nope, better have an artillery script, if there was :neutral:

jeff-007 said:
a changelog for the next update ? :eek:

We don't exactly have one, rest assured most of the reported bugs and issues have been sorted. New scenes are obviously certain, as well as a few other little extras that we will reveal in time.

SeanBeansShako said:
jeff-007 said:
a changelog for the next update ? :eek:

We don't exactly have one, rest assured most of the reported bugs and issues have been sorted. New scenes are obviously certain, as well as a few other little extras that we will reveal in time.

A'ight mate, take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom