Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Calradia vs. Vampyrism

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Seán Mormont (TPS) said:
I just want to be like Mannfred von Carstein. In Mount and Blade Warband.
Your warning was for responding to a thread that has been dead for over 4 years.  You received a warning before you posted that said, Do not respond to posts over 182 days old.  You chose to ignore the warning.  Please don't.

Lord Brutus said:
Seán Mormont (TPS) said:
I just want to be like Mannfred von Carstein. In Mount and Blade Warband.
Your warning was for responding to a thread that has been dead for over 4 years.  You received a warning before you posted that said, Do not respond to posts over 182 days old.  You chose to ignore the warning.  Please don't.
Wait I revieved a warning before I posted that? For what?

How hard is this to understand?  You responded to a post made in June of 2012.  The forum will automatically warn you not to respond to posts over 182 days old.  You chose to ignore the automated warning and post anyway.  Then you received a warning from a moderator.  This thread has been dead for 4 years.  Let it lie in peaceful repose.

Lord Brutus said:
  How hard is this to understand?  You responded to a post made in June of 2012.  The forum will automatically warn you not to respond to posts over 182 days old.  You chose to ignore the automated warning and post anyway.  Then you received a warning from a moderator.  This thread has been dead for 4 years.  Let it lie in peaceful repose.
Is there anyway to get rid of this warning? And the hell was I ment to know about not replying to posts that are old? I just joined like 2 months ago.

By "first warning", Brutus meant that you got a red box telling you to reconsider when you were typing out your reply. It was situated right above the text box with the reply. Just pay attention to things in general. :wink:

As for the warning on your profile, which, as was clarified, you got for that same necromantic reply, it automatically gets reduced by 5% every day. Nothing to worry about there, just something to keep in mind. A mod that was abandoned in 2011 (and had necro-posts going up to 2012, right before your reply, which is kind of funny) is very likely to still be dead. :razz:

Lumos said:
By "first warning", Brutus meant that you got a red box telling you to reconsider when you were typing out your reply. It was situated right above the text box with the reply. Just pay attention to things in general. :wink:

As for the warning on your profile, which, as was clarified, you got for that same necromantic reply, it automatically gets reduced by 5% every day. Nothing to worry about there, just something to keep in mind. A mod that was abandoned in 2011 (and had necro-posts going up to 2012, right before your reply, which is kind of funny) is very likely to still be dead. :razz:
Ok, well thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom