MP Native Modern [WB] Bloodiest 23rd August

Users who are viewing this thread

Yesss... yessss... nice idea. Some stuff here:

1. Pleeease make singleplayer, later if you wish
2. Try making/finding some weapons that aren't from the real world, I mean, Calradic rifles and stuff  :smile:
3. I didn't read read all the comments (typical  :roll: ) , but I suggest adding in crouching.  :grin:

Good luck!
 
Evil Cereal said:
Yesss... yessss... nice idea. Some stuff here:

1. Pleeease make singleplayer, later if you wish
2. Try making/finding some weapons that aren't from the real world, I mean, Calradic rifles and stuff  :smile:
3. I didn't read read all the comments (typical  :roll: ) , but I suggest adding in crouching.  :grin:

Good luck!
1. No, Its hard  :mrgreen:
2. Interesting, but what? Model It and give it to me, I can't modeling  :oops:
3. Yeah, I will take the animation from AoFI  :wink:
 
1. Well, make the multiplayer first, and maybe it wouldn't be so hard then!  :grin:
2. I can't model either  :oops: I meant just a generic gun, you know, not like AK-47 in Calradia  :shock:. But still could be fun
3. Great!  :smile: Don't forget to ask for permission  :razz:

Keep up the good work!  :grin:

 
Evil Cereal said:
1. Well, make the multiplayer first, and maybe it wouldn't be so hard then!  :grin:
2. I can't model either  :oops: I meant just a generic gun, you know, not like AK-47 in Calradia  :shock:. But still could be fun
3. Great!  :smile: Don't forget to ask for permission  :razz:

Keep up the good work!  :grin:
2. AK-47, Avtomat Kalashnikova, Most popular weapon in the world - Lord of War Movie  :mrgreen:
I think generic is mean popular  :mrgreen:
3. Its an OSP I think  :mrgreen:
 
As generic I take something like common, but i am not sure if it is right  :lol:
 
Well, Kebumikan said he has shotgun model that he doesn't know the name, If anyone in this thread still doesn't know too. I have a plan to name it "Rhodok Shotgun M1"  :grin:
shotgunl.png
 
Jumpstyle said:
Just call it the RSG A1, (Rhodok Shotgun Alpha 1) sounds much more macho and military :razz:
Agreed  :grin:
Kebumikan, Are you have other guns that doesn't have the name?  :mrgreen:
Someday, AY-98 will be in this mod  :twisted: (AY-98 = Avtomat Yarogleka of 1998 :mrgreen:)

Damn, I get Diarhhea  :mad:
 
13exa said:
Kebumikan, Are you have other guns that doesn't have the name?  :mrgreen:
Someday, AY-98 will be in this mod  :twisted: (AY-98 = Avtomat Yarogleka of 1998 :mrgreen:)
No, i'm just have that :razz:

13exa said:
Damn, I get Diarhhea  :mad:
Oh.... sadly :sad:
 
Is there going to be artillery, like change cannon textures and more rapid fire things for castles/cities?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/152_mm_howitzer_D-20_belong_to_Military_of_Iran.jpg
Guns like this but smaller
 
Metalfist said:
Is there going to be artillery, like change cannon textures and more rapid fire things for castles/cities?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/152_mm_howitzer_D-20_belong_to_Military_of_Iran.jpg
Guns like this but smaller
Howitzer? I wan't but since i can't coding that and i doesn't have the model, I can't  :neutral:
Even If I have the model, I just will put it as scene props  :mrgreen:
 
So not even stolen cannons from weapon compounds?
At the start of the Libyan Conflict, the rebels found a whole compound full of anti-tank guns and anti-aircraft guns, as well as other good weapons, but at night Ghadafi sent spies and saboteurs and they burnt it down. If it had been kept in good shape the rebels could have been in Tripoli about 2 - 3 months earlier
 
Metalfist said:
So not even stolen cannons from weapon compounds?
At the start of the Libyan Conflict, the rebels found a whole compound full of anti-tank guns and anti-aircraft guns, as well as other good weapons, but at night Ghadafi sent spies and saboteurs and they burnt it down. If it had been kept in good shape the rebels could have been in Tripoli about 2 - 3 months earlier
Ehmmm... I have some doesn't understand about the mean of every that you said in Bahasa Indonesia  :???:
I lack on english  :lol:

Kebumikan, Are you understand the mean in Indonesia?  :mrgreen:
 
13exa said:
Metalfist said:
So not even stolen cannons from weapon compounds?
At the start of the Libyan Conflict, the rebels found a whole compound full of anti-tank guns and anti-aircraft guns, as well as other good weapons, but at night Ghadafi sent spies and saboteurs and they burnt it down. If it had been kept in good shape the rebels could have been in Tripoli about 2 - 3 months earlier
Ehmmm... I have some doesn't understand about the mean of every that you said in Bahasa Indonesia  :???:
I lack on english  :lol:

Kebumikan, Are you understand the mean in Indonesia?  :mrgreen:

Maksudnya waktu awal2 perang, pasukan pemberontak menemukan artillery macem2. Tapi disabot sama Gadhafi. Kalo misalnya nggak disabot, mereka bisa masuk Tripoli 2-3 bulan lebih cepat.
 
Back
Top Bottom