Top is L bottom is H
Yeu, The H looking just expanded by silencer :???:
Alan De Soison said:
exaaaa..where are youuu :mrgreen:

13exa said:
xXBerethorXx said:
In the pistols, desert eagle is missing  :cry:
I don't know Its Light or Heavy  :neutral:
I agree about Desert Eagles, model its and give it to me. I can't modeling  :oops:
I just send the desert eagle for you..check PM :wink:
deserteagle357.jpg
Seasons Transition, Virus is Everywhere  :mrgreen:
Thank You  :grin:
Thanks Very Much!

Look, Sigs from Kebumikan! Look like He shy too show it in here

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194587.0.html][IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7238/b23asignature.png[/IMG][/url]
Sorry if this signature are too simple :sad:

I'm in sick, Sorry if I not on Internet everyday  :oops:

13exa said:
Thanks Very Much!
i make modern uniform soldier too for you in that file, some beret's, helmet,  :wink:
waro.jpg
army1.jpg

cepet sembuh..1945:MaM sudah di upload..butuh sentuhan scene mu hehe :wink:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Thanks Very Much!
i make modern uniform soldier too for you in that file, some beret's, helmet,  :wink:
waro.jpg
army1.jpg

I had no plan to use your Soldier Armour, Sorry  :oops:
If Loyalist using armour like that, Rebels must be deserting to Geroia than firing Loyalist  :mrgreen:

I want some eehm, Like this
bush-visit.jpg
INDONESIA_(F)_0731_-_Militari.jpg

At least, I get some new weapons

Update 24 September 2011
mb21n.jpg

I've used too HokieBT's OSP Clothing for Rebels  :mrgreen:

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Thanks Very Much!
waro.jpg
army1.jpg

If Loyalist using armour like that, Rebels must be deserting to Geroia than firing Loyalist  :mrgreen:
so this MOD just Rebel, civilian, Militia and UnRegular Soldier Warfare? just battle between Rebel vs Loyalist like that? no regular soldier faction using army uniform or regular army equipment..?? :???:

Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Thanks Very Much!
waro.jpg
army1.jpg

so this MOD just Rebel, civilian, Militia and UnRegular Soldier Warfare? just battle between Rebel vs Loyalist like that? no regular soldier faction using army uniform or regular army equipment..?? :???:
Yeah, Something like that, but may be some Rebels Soldier could be good  :mrgreen:
Loyalist = Militia, Sergeant, Commander, Mafia (as mercenaries)
Rebels = Farmer (Using Melee and Pistol), Militia, Commander (i mean militia commander, using jacket or something  :mrgreen:), Mafia (2 gangs of mafia in two side), Rebels Soldier

Will the old factions (swadia, vaegirs, whatever) have influence on this mods troops/buildings/style of warfare? because if Caladria was reformed in 1945 cultural ties would still be quite strong in the regions of the old factions. ie, because horsemanship was important for the Kergits their descendants would be riding on horses with rifles, etc, Eh...

13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Alan De Soison said:
13exa said:
Thanks Very Much!
waro.jpg
army1.jpg

Yeah, Something like that, but may be some Rebels Soldier could be good  :mrgreen:
Loyalist = Militia, Sergeant, Commander, Mafia (as mercenaries)
Rebels = Farmer (Using Melee and Pistol), Militia, Commander (i mean militia commander, using jacket or something  :mrgreen:), Mafia (2 gangs of mafia in two side), Rebels Soldier

plus, shouldn't the loyalists have professional soldiers, they are the government afterall.

Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau said:
Will the old factions (swadia, vaegirs, whatever) have influence on this mods troops/buildings/style of warfare? because if Caladria was reformed in 1945 cultural ties would still be quite strong in the regions of the old factions. ie, because horsemanship was important for the Kergits their descendants would be riding on horses with rifles, etc, Eh...
Great Suggestion and The Points, Egypt Rebels at the middle east uprising using Horse too  :grin:
Mongols still used their horse until now, Very Good Suggestion, But they must be using Melee, No Horse+Gun = No Speed+Range.
Well, I don't know what is the every Kingdom cultural
Swadia = I don't know
Vaegir = Some rebel using bow?  :lol:
Khergit = Using Horse  :grin:
Nord = What? An Throwing Axe?
Rhodok = Crossbow?  :???:
Sarranid = A Turban!  :mrgreen: :lol:
plus, shouldn't the loyalists have professional soldiers, they are the government afterall.
Good Suggestion too, Loyalist must be have a sniper, Or may be a Special Troops, using black color uniform, Have a speciality at Agility  :grin:

I've got some cars from Kebumikan, Police Car and a Van
Police Car and Van
mb22c.jpg
mb23c.jpg

Swadia = England/Wales and France not spain possibly Germany
Vaegir = Russians
Khergit = Mongols
Nord = Sweden/Norway viking kinda thing
Rhodok = Italian/Geonian
Sarranid =  Middle east

Swadia, Profesional elite, 
Nords, Shock troops, its all about scaring the enemy,
Rhodoks, defensive, elaborate elite, poor (money) militia but well trained
Vaegirs, some cossack stlye troops but not many, skirmishy warfare, I imaginge the vaegirs as the ones who weld antiaircraft guns onto trucks.
Kergits, horses like mentioned
Sarranids, light fast warfare due to their desert envoironment.

Eh... guess that will do for now

This is more of my POV on it,

Swadia- Heavy blitzkrieg style warfare. Go in as hard as possible, dealing as much damage as possible and taking as little as possible due to heavy armor. Swadian's would be more of the rich, well funded faction.
Nords- A lighter blitzkrieg. Designed to go in fast and hard and deal as much damage as you can before the enemy can recover/retaliate. Similar to Swadians but with less money and more focused on offense than any sort of defense.
Rhodoks- Lightly armed but well trained and easily deployable units. Very hardy to make up for their lack of armor, sort of like a well trained militia.
Vaegirs- Light skirmisher warfare relying on archer support and light, fast moving melee units. Almost like a one two punch. You batter them up with archer fire then bash them down with a swift charge or flank.
Khergits- Hit and run, guerilla warfare. Very very insurgent-like and unconventional warfare. All about moving fast, hitting your enemies from a position where they can't hit you, then withdrawing before they get close enough to hit you. Also baiting tactics, leading your enemies into even worse odds.
Sarranids- Light warfare based mainly on deploying as many of your troops as fast as possible to overwhelm your enemy. But in a real life situation I'd also imagine that the Sarranids would use their desert terrain to their advantages by luring their enemies further into the desert where they don't know where to find water and eventually killing them through dehydration but that's real life so it wouldn't quite work in a game.

Slawtering said:
Could I have the model for the van preferably untextured so I can use it in the WW3 mod?
You must talk to Kebumikan. He that was give me the Van  :grin:
Jumpstyle said:

Swadia- Heavy blitzkrieg style warfare. Go in as hard as possible, dealing as much damage as possible and taking as little as possible due to heavy armor. Swadian's would be more of the rich, well funded faction.
Nords- A lighter blitzkrieg. Designed to go in fast and hard and deal as much damage as you can before the enemy can recover/retaliate. Similar to Swadians but with less money and more focused on offense than any sort of defense.
Rhodoks- Lightly armed but well trained and easily deployable units. Very hardy to make up for their lack of armor, sort of like a well trained militia.
Vaegirs- Light skirmisher warfare relying on archer support and light, fast moving melee units. Almost like a one two punch. You batter them up with archer fire then bash them down with a swift charge or flank.
Khergits- Hit and run, guerilla warfare. Very very insurgent-like and unconventional warfare. All about moving fast, hitting your enemies from a position where they can't hit you, then withdrawing before they get close enough to hit you. Also baiting tactics, leading your enemies into even worse odds.
Sarranids- Light warfare based mainly on deploying as many of your troops as fast as possible to overwhelm your enemy. But in a real life situation I'd also imagine that the Sarranids would use their desert terrain to their advantages by luring their enemies further into the desert where they don't know where to find water and eventually killing them through dehydration but that's real life so it wouldn't quite work in a game.
Yo, You must be talk about the characteristic of Swadian/Nordic/Rhodoks/Vaegirs/Mongols/Sarranids Troop. Because we just have 2 Faction, Republic of Calradia and Rebels, but we still have some loyalist troops of 6 Kingdom.
crodio said:
Honor should be disabled
What Honour? This is Multiplayer Mod  :mrgreen:
Look at the tag of Thread Title
WB = Warband
M = Multiplayer

13exa said:
Slawtering said:
Could I have the model for the van preferably untextured so I can use it in the WW3 mod?
You must talk to Kebumikan. He that was give me the Van  :grin:
Jumpstyle said:

Yo, You must be talk about the characteristic of Swadian/Nordic/Rhodoks/Vaegirs/Mongols/Sarranids Troop. Because we just have 2 Faction, Republic of Calradia and Rebels, but we still have some loyalist troops of 6 Kingdom.
crodio said:
Honor should be disabled
What Honour? This is Multiplayer Mod  :mrgreen:
Look at the tag of Thread Title
WB = Warband
M = Multiplayer

We mean like... for the Loyalists one of the troops would be Kergit Scouts/Recon (for example) Kergit tribesmen know the lay of the land and can live of of nature, there horsemanship allows them unprecedented mobility across the battlefeild. They are good hunters and are skilled with the rifle (even if it is an outdated model from the last war, (current day mongolians still use ww2 rifles for example)
ok :?: 

We mean like... for the Loyalists one of the troops would be Kergit Scouts/Recon (for example) Kergit tribesmen know the lay of the land and can live of of nature, there horsemanship allows them unprecedented mobility across the battlefeild. They are good hunters and are skilled with the rifle (even if it is an outdated model from the last war, (current day mongolians still use ww2 rifles for example)
ok :?:
Understood, Sir/Ma'am  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom