MP Native Modern [WB] Bloodiest 23rd August

Users who are viewing this thread

13exa

Knight at Arms
mb28u.jpg

It's a mod about Calradia Civil War.

The Story
1945, After World War II. 6 Calradia Kingdom United and became a Republic of Calradia as a result of the Halmar Conference, Nations is lead by President, but every king still have their territory in their town. The people rejoiced, they were drunk in the fun, because the war ended. No more Blood & Firearms.

But the joy did not last long, a few years later, there was a war between the Kingdom of Geroia & Republic of Calradia. All because Sea Region. But the war was soon over with peace and even this two countries became best friends.

1990, President Avladikus elected. Avladikus is a former general of Calradia-Geroia War. At first the people rejoice, but all of joy is became ruin when Avladikus become a dictator that Authoritarian, Governing with hands of steel, Iron Tyranny.

2011, Avladikus weakened, a total of 10,000 people demonstrated in Dhirim with the banner "We're Republicans, not a Fascist," in demonstration, Gate of the Presidential Palace crashed, Avladikus troops began firing at the demonstrators, almost 700 people were killed in the incident. July 2011, the protesters fell back on the road and began pelting Avladikus troops with stones, but still not worth it. Avladikus troops returned firing on the protesters, 347 people lying on the road.

23rd August 2011, Dhirim is empty, except the demonstrator that said "This is last warning!", Avladikus Troops come again but this time Armed Demonstrator ambush them and after that the big scale war is began.

Sorry if the story totaled unreal, but this mod is Dedicated for Libya Civil War  :???:

Some Screens:
All of Guns
mb19r.jpg
All of Pistols
mb20w.jpg
Calradia Uniform
Using Green-ed Flecktarn Military Camouflages
mb6d.jpg
New Guns in 24 September 2011
mb21n.jpg
Police Car and Van
mb22c.jpg
mb23c.jpg

The Teams:
-13exa (Team Leader, Did Everything unless Models  :mrgreen:)
-kebumikan (Co-Leader, Did Everything unless Textures and Code  :mrgreen:)

Special Thanks:
-kebumikan for every his help  :grin:

Credits:
-Shredzorz for Lifeless OSP
-Alan De Soisons for His Helmet & Guns
-HokieBT for OSP Clothing
 
The backstory is nice. Wish you luck, will be checking on this. Btw. There is a WWIII mod being made, perhaps they could lend you some stuff?
 
Very original idea! I would never thought about coming up with an idea about a futuristic Calradia,bravo!
 
I could probably help with modelling a few more weapons. As the story suggests these are rebels so not everyone might have an automatic assault rifle so I'd suggest things like bolt action hunting rifles with typical big game calibers such as 30-06 or 30-30. Also do the different guns have varying accuracies depending on the specific firearm in question?
 
Oxtocoatl said:
The backstory is nice. Wish you luck, will be checking on this. Btw. There is a WWIII mod being made, perhaps they could lend you some stuff?
They promise to me will lend me some stuff after they release their mod, I had ask to Ahmet Soykara  :grin:
Jumpstyle said:
I could probably help with modelling a few more weapons. As the story suggests these are rebels so not everyone might have an automatic assault rifle so I'd suggest things like bolt action hunting rifles with typical big game calibers such as 30-06 or 30-30. Also do the different guns have varying accuracies depending on the specific firearm in question?
Sure, What I had in my mind is The Rebels just have 2 selection of rifles, they just have AK-47 and AKS-74 U, We need more variation. Some shotgun or bolt action rifle could be help, Thank You :grin:
Smissen said:
Very original idea! I would never thought about coming up with an idea about a futuristic Calradia,bravo!
Thank You, I'm just sad about Lybia, and try to make this mod  :grin:
 
What do you think about adding new unit --> Mafia
I'm inspired by American Gangster film. So cool  :mrgreen:
Added the poll
 
Couple things, in the main weapons section, is that SCAR a SCAR L(ight) or SCAR H(eavy) and the m933 C came up as an airsoft gun when i googled it.
In the pistols, desert eagle is missing  :cry:
and while the graphics are not horrible they could use improvement. Just my opinion though please dont flame me  :roll:
 
xXBerethorXx said:
Couple things, in the main weapons section, is that SCAR a SCAR L(ight) or SCAR H(eavy) and the m933 C came up as an airsoft gun when i googled it.
In the pistols, desert eagle is missing  :cry:
and while the graphics are not horrible they could use improvement. Just my opinion though please dont flame me  :roll:
I don't know Its Light or Heavy  :neutral:
May be M933 C could be Rebels Guns  :mrgreen:
I agree about Desert Eagles, model its and give it to me. I can't modeling  :oops:
Well, I'm use the laptop and I need to lower the DirectX to 7, So the graphic is Sucks
Thanks for Opinion  :grin:
General Awesome said:
Another modern warfare mod? Anyway the whole civil war/modern Calradia is new, good luck.
Thanks  :grin:
 
On the first piccy the SCAR looks like a SCAR-H but the in-game piccy it looks more SCAR-L but that could be because of the lighting and what colour im used to the SCAR being.
 
Slawtering said:
On the first piccy the SCAR looks like a SCAR-H but the in-game piccy it looks more SCAR-L but that could be because of the lighting and what colour im used to the SCAR being.
Judging solely by looks it seems to be a SCAR-L but thats just going from the Magazine shape. It has the classic mag used for the 5.56x45mm whereas the mag for the 7.62x51mm is alittle bigger and (usually) straight instead of curved.
 
Back
Top Bottom