SP Native [WB] Blood for Land (December 10th = Alpha release!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hernanxd16 said:
elcapo29 said:
Blood for Land is officially on the Steam Workshop!  Please play and leave me lots of comments.  Like most modders I don't have time to put all the content I'd like into the game but I feel the mod is to the point that it is playable, fun and worth the download. 
Let me know what else you'd like to see in future updates!

I recommend playing on the hardest difficulty settings if you are testing for balance.


Can you upload the mod in another place, please?
I'm uploading it to Mod DB right now.  I'm not sure how long their screening process is but it should be available before too long.
 
Alright you should be able to go to Mod Db and download Blood for Land now.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-for-land/downloads/blood-for-land
 
I download the mod yesterday in IndieDB. But the enemies are very powerful, I did more than 5 battles and I have not won any. They have too many troops, as if they had unlimited resources.I think the enemy.



The mod is very very funny  :iamamoron:
 
Hernanxd16 said:
I download the mod yesterday in IndieDB. But the enemies are very powerful, I did more than 5 battles and I have not won any. They have too many troops, as if they had unlimited resources.I think the enemy.



The mod is very very funny  :iamamoron:
Yea I'm going to add an update pretty soon that adds difficulty levels.
 
I tell you something, this mod is a bloody fun mod!
But I have some questions, do the archers ever run out of ammo? I didn't have the chance to play as an archer but I do hope they run on infinite ammo, just like other 'rts'

GAMEPLAY SCREENSHOTS
GZhR8hL.jpg
Gathering the troops!
p2W3UMS.jpg
Marching slowly.
9q4cFqm.jpg
Here comes the cavalry reinforcements.
5m6dja9.jpg
Died. And become a frisian knight!
BvVKUCM.jpg
Decided just to charge everyone, what a mess.
s3FUFU5.jpg
Seems like my men are struggling to hit the tower, those bastards!
F5tfNQF.jpg
The man just doesn't give up, he loved his land :facepalm:
 
Nice screenshots and step by step play KhivalrousBear! I really enjoyed it. Yea your archers can run out of ammo.  I'm thinking of increasing it to 100 for each quiver for the next update.  I think each quiver is 40 right now.
 
I'm updating the mod on Moddb as well.  I added difficulty levels because so many people were struggling with how hard it is.  It should be uploaded and ready in a couple of hours.  :eek:
 
elcapo29 said:
I'm updating the mod on Moddb as well.  I added difficulty levels because so many people were struggling with how hard it is.  It should be uploaded and ready in a couple of hours.  :eek:

Great news! Any other changes in this version?
 
Can I translate the mod to Spanish? Or you go to release a new version soon?

Another question, You can add the possibility of build in the home town or an option to the player for customize the scene? For example, some special buildings, like a castle, an academy, which grant special units for the battle. And too, battles in your home town, and the possibility to build defensive buildings, like castles, towers, and walls. Another thing which you can add is siege units in battles.


I made this logo for the mod, I hope you like it, if you do not like it, tell me and I'll try to do something else (I can't do something complicated like the logo of my mod in my signature). I only need change the size of the image.

6iz0nr.jpg
 
Hernanxd16 said:
Can I translate the mod to Spanish? Or you go to release a new version soon?

Another question, You can add the possibility of build in the home town or an option to the player for customize the scene? For example, some special buildings, like a castle, an academy, which grant special units for the battle. And too, battles in your home town, and the possibility to build defensive buildings, like castles, towers, and walls. Another thing which you can add is siege units in battles.


I made this logo for the mod, I hope you like it, if you do not like it, tell me and I'll try to do something else (I can't do something complicated like the logo of my mod in my signature). I only need change the size of the image.

6iz0nr.jpg

Dang thanks man!! I'll use it for sure.  Yea you can translate it, I'm going to update the mod mid January and I'll be adding more maps and balancing some more. I'd like to add watch towers for this mod.  I'll probably wait to add all the other buildings and siege weapons for the Bannerlord version of my mod, but I'll get as far as I can.
 
Hernanxd16 said:
I'm going to do a better version of the logo. Its great to hear that, you do many things in a short time! :grin:
I think the logo is great I'll make sure to include you in the credits.
 
elcapo29 said:
Hernanxd16 said:
I'm going to do a better version of the logo. Its great to hear that, you do many things in a short time! :grin:
I think the logo is great I'll make sure to include you in the credits.

Ok, thanks. Here are a version in spanish:

300zekz.jpg

In the spanish forum (caballerosdecalradia.net) a lot of users are fascinated with this mod.
 
Hernanxd16 said:
Progress is slow, but I have still been working on it. I have bitten off more than I can chew for this next update.  I have been really trying to expand the world by adding places you can go after taking the foreign lands. I have to make so many levels to fill it out that I have kind of been procrastinating it.
 
Take your time, slow progress is always better than nothing. At least you are not teasing us like crazy, bannerlord :fruity:
 
Back
Top Bottom