SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly, I'd love to be able to push this out as it is... other than the reflections not working and water looking pretty terrible :dead:

IDK... maybe I'll just make all the Scenes not have water until I get that figured out, lol.

I still haven't found out whatever's causing the reflection maps to render to black, folks.  I think this is indefinitely delayed; at the moment, the only solution appears to be nuking all of my work on shaders and materials and starting over, which would take months, and I'm working on a video game of my own now :smile:

xenoargh said:
I still haven't found out whatever's causing the reflection maps to render to black, folks.  I think this is indefinitely delayed; at the moment, the only solution appears to be nuking all of my work on shaders and materials and starting over, which would take months, and I'm working on a video game of my own now :smile:

Thanks for the update even though it is disappointing.

I pray that this will one day come out but it was nice that someone atleast tried to fix the og (even tho the original was fun as all bloody hell). Best luck and wishes in all things after this tho.

xenoargh said:

So, what is that game? Anyone who can make a mod like this has my interest in waht else they can make.

That's a shame, really...
I played Blood & Steel for at least 200 to 300 hours on my total 1000 Warband playtime
When i saw the topic i was REALLY excited about it, because in those years i always thought "maybe one day the dev will continue B&S again"
It's a shame that the mod is officially dead now, because the flaws of the mod are the messy lag-fest and some unbalancements

come back to this, not for mount and blade but for bannerlord. i am certain the modding tools will be stronger, and all the little things you want to do and you need to do will possibly be easier

good luck with your proper game my friend. also maybe release the source code, some people out here might be interested in trying to fix it up and publish this. thank you for blood and steel

Back
Top Bottom