B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea, he said the mod is in hibernation around two weeks ago but some work is still getting finished every now and then. I assume he's working on the Star Wars mod?

As I'm on mobile and in another country I'll try to type a good enough response.

Basically, when this mod started all I had was a few years of experience in scening. Throughout the 2 years of work on this I learned 3D, some coding, animating and nearly everythig I needed as I was mostly alone. Now that I look bback, I'd do a lot od things better and differently. On Bear Force, I got a clean start and for a change huge, enormous community support and interest, along with nearly 20 modders to help and exchange work with .

I am seriously thinking and will probably make a poster soon seeking for the best candidate to leave this mod to. A huge deal is done, but it takes dedication nd motivation to finish.

I know this may come off as disappointing, but once again MadVader was right. I will do my best to find someone to continue this, or release it all as open source.

Hello everyone, it's been a long time.

I'm sorry I was silent regarding this page, but those of you that track me on ModDB/TaleWorlds know why the page went silent a year ago. This mod was a great project, however it lacked a few things that kept me unmotivated, I was working mostly alone(with the help of a few great friends) and the mod lacked exposure and following that are usually built around projects. Around May last year I managed to complete what was one of my biggest dreams - to continue developing a famous Warband Multiplayer mod - Star Wars: Bear Force II.

I took it up and ended up completely dedicating to it, it had a lively community, a following, promise. To this day I am still the lead developer of that mod. I didn't really spend any time working on BfY since then, because I didn't have any time.

That's pretty much it for the formal part, hope I didn't let too many people down on this. However, to make things less grim, I'm more than willing to let someone else continue developing Battle for Yugoslavia if he has the right experience and knowledge. If you are interested, just send me a private message. A big deal of the mod sits done, all it needs is someone dedicated to continue working and finish it.

Back
Top Bottom