B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

Users who are viewing this thread

I think premature releases and betas can kill a mod sometimes. And we definetly don't have enough recognition to release anything until we're finish and can make trailers, screenshots and more media.

Nice to see that their work on Finland at WW2 didn't go to waste after all. I was at first hugely dissapointed when the mod died, because it was to be the first ww2 themed Warband single player mod.

What exactly inspired you to start creating this mod? Are there any particular books, movies, games, documentaries or other sorts of media that have had an influence on this project and its birth?

I applied to help with a similar old project, but then it fell apart as I was starting my work. It was full of stolen crap and was accused of many things, so I wanted to take things in my hands and make a mod to show people that Yugoslavs can do better.
And here we are now...working on a coastal landing multiplayer scene  :wink:

Sherlock Holmes said:
I applied to help with a similar old project, but then it fell apart as I was starting my work. It was full of stolen crap and was accused of many things, so I wanted to take things in my hands and make a mod to show people that Yugoslavs can do better.
And here we are now...working on a coastal landing multiplayer scene  :wink:
Hey everyone, i want to apologize for my delay in progress. Personal issues, but its harder and harder for me to physically accomplish my work. Im working on a PPSH-41 alongside the Suomi M31. Progress was halted on the Suomi to re-acquire my old software to accomplish some things; so the PPSH-41 will receive a full treatment in the coming days along with a walk through on making assets in 3D. Fallen but not forgotten guys.

RMOD-Dylan said:
Hey everyone, i want to apologize for my delay in progress. Personal issues, but its harder and harder for me to physically accomplish my work. Im working on a PPSH-41 alongside the Suomi M31. Progress was halted on the Suomi to re-acquire my old software to accomplish some things; so the PPSH-41 will receive a full treatment in the coming days along with a walk through on making assets in 3D. Fallen but not forgotten guys.

Holy Jesus, that's an excellent model! With two such talented modelers, this mod will surely not lack beautiful equipment. Fantastic work, both of you!

Thanks, many mods have even better artists out there. I hope people will like us.
I'll take a small week break now due to exams piling up, then I'll be back again  :smile:

Great work so far... the upcoming features look great!  Be nice to have some more of the "management" options I've grown accustomed to in other fine mods.

I'll be expanding on that through your front, fortifications, tactics management.
I was thinking of replacing the city fief holding with "Territorial Defense" zones, and a number of other administrative duties.
Progress has been a **** lately due to the floods and final exams  :neutral:
Will update as soon as I can though, I'm working on a website with features and progress overviews.

Sherlock Holmes said:
I'll be expanding on that through your front, fortifications, tactics management.
I was thinking of replacing the city fief holding with "Territorial Defense" zones, and a number of other administrative duties.
Will update as soon as I can though, I'm working on a website with features and progress overviews.

Those floods have been all over the news here in New Zealand! I hope you guys in the balkans are doing well.

Sherlock Holmes said:

Take care!

Any chance for the option to attack PoW camps and concentration camps and liberate the prisoners? That would be awesome, and gain honor from doing so.
Also, if you can liberate PoW camps, option to add those units to your existing army?

Back
Top Bottom