B Modern [WB] Supremacy, ww1 mod *need texturer,modeller,coder*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In WW1 there was Serbia after war Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes(later Kingdom of Yugoslavia) was created.

Yugoslavia wasn't Serbia like the Soviet Union wasn't Russia. So saying they enlarged their territory is nonsense..and it wasn't them. It was the great powers..I mean with what army did "Serbia"enlarge its territory ?!

omg... you do know that Soviet Union is dictator russia... so your saying Stalin is Soviet Union not Russian when infact he was Russian and you learn this in history class.
people in Yugoslavia were called Yugoslavian while people in Soviet Union were Russian so you just messed up in your anallegy. even tho I understood what you said

Yeah,ok. I really don't know anything about the Soviet Union so writing this was stupid,but still Yugoslavia isn't Serbia..

''Serbs enlarged their territory by .. at least 5-6 times, even more, from what was their size in 1914'' - Yes..but it was because of the other countries - France,Great Britain,Russia.The territories of Bulgaria were given to Serbia,Greece and Romania  for free to say it in this way : - ) But how ever a thing that we should do now is to help the developers ,we should find a developer that can replace the one that left - can someone tell us what was this developer doing? Like coding,textures ,etc,etc?

Herr_Wolff said:
btw: 71 years ago our great majesty Kaiser Wilhelm II. died  -  Ruhet in Frieden, mein Kaiser

I hear you, as a descendant of the Teutonic peoples I commemorated January 18th; oh, glorious day that was!

Is there anything concrete as to when this mod will be set?

Because I think it's worth knowing that in 1914 almost no nation's infantry wore significant protective headgear (so far as I'm aware the French, British, Austro-Hungarian, Romanian, Serb, Bulgarian, Russians wore no helmets at the start of the conflict, to state some examples), and the most the Germans had was the boiled leather variety.

Omega_007 said:
Herr_Wolff said:
btw: 71 years ago our great majesty Kaiser Wilhelm II. died  -  Ruhet in Frieden, mein Kaiser

I hear you, as a descendant of the Teutonic peoples I commemorated January 18th; oh, glorious day that was!

Because I think it's worth knowing that in 1914 almost no nation's infantry wore significant protective headgear (so far as I'm aware the French, British, Austro-Hungarian, Romanian, Serb, Bulgarian, Russians wore no helmets at the start of the conflict, to state some examples), and the most the Germans had was the boiled leather variety.
Actually the Bulgarians did or at least some of them in 1916-1917 to wear helmets ,from this site - lostbulgaria.com you can find many things and I think that it has English translator,just search for WW1 or click on 1910-1920 and you will find many pictures with information

ProudBulgarian said:
Omega_007 said:
Herr_Wolff said:

Actually the Bulgarians did or at least some of them in 1916-1917 to wear helmets ,from this site - lostbulgaria.com you can find many things and I think that it has English translator,just search for WW1 or click on 1910-1920 and you will find many pictures with information
For an example look at this picture that is made in 1916 : http://www.lostbulgaria.com/?p=2651

@PB
That's just normal Russian uniforms, the design they copied as their own in 1909 and 1910 :razz:

i have a feeling that we will eventually see a successful ww1 mod in the near future actually.  :wink:

Hecate said:
Mod is dead guys let I rest in peace  :cry:

I don't think its dead, Samsa has taken over, he asked me for the map yesterday.
I think all this mod needs is a texturer and then It'll be back on its feet.

I hop[e this isn't dead. Napoleonic wars gave me hope that a WWI game might succeed, so i really want to see this mod succeed.

i agree!!!, id rather have a little more simple ww1 mod come out then this over extended attempt at it. i wish we could reconsider alot of the nations being added in this as well. unless there is like no unique units for each nation, this will never be finished. :cry:

never the less, a ww1 mod can and will be made for NW soon. Even  if it is not this one.

Sorry guys but i have to shut down this project all guys left the team.All models are deleted so dont beg if u get them.Atleast were 3 People in the mod team (brodan, Agovic and me).Because that is realy to much work for 3 guys and we dont had a expierenced texturer it dont make sense for me to recreate all models or make more of them.

hey me ad others are making a ww1 mod for NW if your team would like to help on this mod thts great because we need 1-2 more expirenced modler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom