[Wb:B] Native Scene Editor/Gameplay Expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

MadocComadrin

Water-Borne Annelid
Count
Hey Folks,

If you've been playing on GK's siege server recently, you may have seen maps with things such as workable drawbridges, boiling oil (or as I like to call it, purpoil  :lol:) or other things. Well, this has been a project I've been working on for a little bit, and when it's finished, I intend to release it to the public.

What I intend to do with this is to create a mod that greatly enhances the map-making potential while still being 100% Native compatible

Here are a few things already implemented:

• Boiling Oil
    Drawbridges
    Trap-doors
    Kill-zones
    Stone-pressure-plates
    Elevators
    Trigger Buttons

What I have planned:

• Rock-droppers
    Log traps
    Battering rams
    Scene-prop based weather effects
    More move-able props (such as ships, battering rams, manlets, cats, etc).
    Siege improvements (Such as secondary objectives that increase or reduce time for attacks or lives for defenders, workable (if not entirely animated) catapults, more ladder options, permanently capture-able gatehouses etc)
    and more.
    Conquest improvements (Spawn-fixes, etc)

If you have any suggestions let me know. Screen-shots forthcoming.

MadocComadrin said:
Trap-doors
Kill-zones

Does this include murder-holes? Always wondered why there weren't more of those. I've seen 'em right above the main gate once or twice but that's about all.

This sounds like one of the most useful/epic mods attempted so far!!!

I cant wait for them to be released, the cats really sound fun.

suggestion:
Fire that damages you over time once you touch it and you need to come into contact with water to extinguish yourself

Tested most of it with Madoc.  I can say they all seem to be working fine and I have even used a few in my own maps so far.  If you plan on mapping for Native,  make sure you use these tools!

Madoc you forgot to mention in the OP the adjustable door HP.  Its very useful to make doors that bash in 2-3 hits or strong doors that have more than double the HP of the strongest current native doors. 

Go Madoc go!  Latest tests for the boiling oil show a problem with the kill count still.  Radius seems better though.  Have the kill zones been fixed?

Back
Top Bottom