Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Crusaders fan :

I hav made that for a PW Map

dmel.png

Mr.Milker said:
jacobhinds said:
if you're a 12 year old child then robin hood POT is the best film ever, but with morgan freeman playing morgan freeman and enough medieval cliches to make 3rd rate fantasy novelists slightly ill, it just doesn't hold up. besides a couple of opening scenes in generic turban-istan and a ridiculous cartoon scimitar, there's nothing in it about the crusades. thank goodness we're out of the 80s and early 90s.
As a child of the 90s, I still love the film. Pretty much everything about it even. :smile:

I will always have to recommend The Adventures of Robin Hood from 1938 as far as Robin Hood movies go. Kevin Costner always made me cringe, but I feel like Errol Flynn was pretty much perfect for the part.

gloops said:
Prince of Thieves is pants. Kevin Costner produces the worst attempt at an English accent since **** Van Dyke's cockney, in fact he doesn't even attempt one. His awfulness can't even be surpassed by Russell Crow's Irish- Liverpudlian Robin Hood. The best version of the Robin Hood legend is the 80s TV show Robin of Sherwood.
Yeah, Robin of Sherwood is great. Loved that show as a kid.

Wow! Just wow! Those pics look fantastic! Hope you guys finish this fantastic mod soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom