B Fantasy t

A whole new Graphics Pack is being created for the mod itself, so the settings? (Will change only wh

• Darker ambience.

Votes: 187 45.4%
  • Colorful ambience.

Votes: 82 19.9%
  • Shiny ambience.

Votes: 45 10.9%
  • Cartoonish ambience.

Votes: 33 8.0%
  • Sharpened ambience which is kind of enchancements, nothing fancy.

Votes: 65 15.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

@Thane, thanks for script, i was going to use it.

@Von, it is still under development.

New lance standing/throwing/walking animations in the progress. Thats going to be excited.

Animation Update

Animation part of team were working on couple of things after last animations, see what they did for new walking animation for polearm&polearm/shield. Any feedback is much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1zv7SZWQY

Best Regards!

Belendor said:
Animation Update

Animation part of team were working on couple of things after last animations, see what they did for new walking animation for polearm&polearm/shield. Any feedback is much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1zv7SZWQY

Best Regards!

The angling of the camera was weird, but I am having flashbacks of hoplites running into battle against Cyclops and Colossi while being backed-up by Arkantos.

Ahh, thanks for informing.

I noticed that polearm running animation is looking strange indeed therefore i informed my animator to fix it before beta also keep in mind all animations are in version 1 so after the beta they will be version 2 and before final release they will look just as it should be mean "3".

Noble_Man_BoB said:
one question will hades be able to summon undead?

As far as i know Hades, one of the most fitting ability would be that. But on the other hand i can't give much more than the gods will have special abilities.

Belendor said:
Noble_Man_BoB said:
one question will hades be able to summon undead?

As far as i know Hades, one of the most fitting ability would be that. But on the other hand i can't give much more than the gods will have special abilities.

I think it would be a great idea, except those undead should be as weak as the shades were and he can only have so many at any one time. They also shouldn't spawn instantly to make it more balanced that way. Just my humble opinion.

You should be able to do it through a camp menu as well. Or, be able to kill your prisoners to make some. Would be a nice touch. Also, add the option in the Camp Menu to take time, but not have a limit.

HOLY ****!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: I just looked at this screen: http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-mythology-warband-mod/images/map-icon-and-interior-design#imagebox

IS THAT MOUNT OLYMPUS AND THE PALACE OF THE GODS?! I WANT THIS MOD!! xD
If its possible to go into the Olympian realms in this mod aswell as the world map then....wow...cant even describe the awesomness in words. Will it be possible to go into Hades aswell? And will we actually be able to meet the gods?  This is making me want to play God of War 3 again!

-Raven- said:
HOLY ****!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: I just looked at this screen: http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-mythology-warband-mod/images/map-icon-and-interior-design#imagebox

IS THAT MOUNT OLYMPUS AND THE PALACE OF THE GODS?! I WANT THIS MOD!! xD
If its possible to go into the Olympian realms in this mod aswell as the world map then....wow...cant even describe the awesomness in words. Will it be possible to go into Hades aswell? And will we actually be able to meet the gods?  This is making me want to play God of War 3 again!

Well that is just a map icon, for interior there is another one which shows some part of Olympus also you will be able to travel in Olympus and Hades' Underground along with Cerberos and Chiron the Centaur.

gods are invincible unless they have no followers...so it should be that if you kill the faction that prays to hades then hades should then become killable not untill after that.

theAthenian said:
Are the Gods killable?
Oh and, can the player become a God?

I cant afford to make the Gods invincible but they will be much thougher than any other unit. I dont know what you mean as player being god because we are not creating a new form of achievement, gods will be replaced with Lords but of course weapons, armors, skeleton everything will be different maybe a bit of custom dialogs.

Belendor said:
theAthenian said:
Are the Gods killable?
Oh and, can the player become a God?

I cant afford to make the Gods invincible but they will be much thougher than any other unit. I dont know what you mean as player being god because we are not creating a new form of achievement, gods will be replaced with Lords but of course weapons, armors, skeleton everything will be different maybe a bit of custom dialogs.

Perhaps if you conquored a faction and took over it you could become a god? :eek: Like the way you can proclaim yourself a King in Warband?

Back
Top Bottom