MP Antiquity Fantasy [WB] Arena of Gods GLADIATOR MOD (&ELEPHANT PREVIEW&)

Users who are viewing this thread

theAthenian said:
He-111 said:
Sweet Lord, cant wait for this one.

Btw, is there some possibility for dual wielding your weapons, lets say a sword and some kind of dagger ?
Yes.

I'm currently making a new town scene so that's why there was no new updates today.
Do you mean that like one weapon will be used instead of a shield, or real duel wielding?

Real dual wielding will be implemented in the beta. The code for it is almost ready.

This mod looks awesome. Good work Devs, the scenes look great. I played two Gladiator games for Ps2, a while ago....Colosseum: Road to Freedom, Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance, been waiting for something like this.

theAthenian said:
Real dual wielding will be implemented in the beta. The code for it is almost ready.

Wow that would be amazing if possible. Would make the first mod with true duel wield.  :razz:

Well, I run into some problems. Seems I'll have to find a way to totally disable shades on buildings.

Kazzan said:
Why is that?
Hmmm well, the side of buildings which is not seen by the sun is way too dark and I want the whole building to be bright (it fits native though).
I am going for a semi-cartoony feel not for realism and that shader problem ruins the atmosphere of my mod. I believe it is easy to fix though.

11064.png

Revived. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom