MP Antiquity [WB] Ancient Phalanxes, a mod to encourage teamwork

Users who are viewing this thread

These guys eh?
p_immort.jpg

Persian%20Immortals%20Elite%20Immortals%20in%20action.jpg

Supposedly the Immortals wore bronze scale under the cloth......

Gothic has some great models, which he pointed the way to. Sharp bronze stuff is OSP, but a little dated, so those models will need a bit of a facelift on textures.

CounterPoint391 said:
Supposedly the Immortals wore bronze scale under the cloth......

Gothic has some great models, which he pointed the way to. Sharp bronze stuff is OSP, but a little dated, so those models will need a bit of a facelift on textures.

Only three, with two being textured. A Dory/Doru I was modelling was halfway done before I had to turn back to developing models/textures for IG.
doru2.jpg

dorut.jpg

I love this period, the only problem is that this is for multiplayer mode, is there a chance that we get a singleplayer mode?

is this ONLY a multiplayer mod? couldn't you add these factions in the singleplayer too? ever wanted a mod with greece holpits etc  :oops:

sorry for my bad english  :eek:

SultanHengzt said:
is this ONLY a multiplayer mod? couldn't you add these factions in the singleplayer too? ever wanted a mod with greece holpits etc  :oops:

sorry for my bad english  :eek:
well there is the peloponessian war mod and hegemony 268bc (960 only for now) they both have greek hoplites

cmon reply im scared this mod is dead
im pretty sure he is busy working on it if it was dead we would have known by now

this mod sounds cool but people are saying its dead it would be cool if there was 1 greek multiplayer mod i guess it will never happen

Back
Top Bottom