MP Musket Era [WB] American Independence War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings Mount and blade warband fans and players!

Me and my friend are trying to start a new module called: American Indipendence War.
But! We cant do it with 2 people we need more people to help us!
What do we need? We really really need a mapper! We are planning to have 4-5 siege maps, and a lot of battle maps. Then someone who can make beautifull uniforms, like british, american and indians ones. :grin:
We will also need an HD modeler, and someone willing to host a server!

We want to have some  cool  features: or a new gamemode, invasion, only with indians u have to defend objectives, also a button for make indians screaming etc doesn't sound that awesome!?
Dont forget: This will become a MP Mod!
You would be thinking right now nobody will do that for free indeed!, we are willing to pay our devlopers!

So do you want to join our dev team or spread this information you can always contact me!

See you on the battlefield!

It sounds like you basically need people to do pretty much all the work, and you are just supplying the "ideas", trust me that never attracts anyone to help.

Not to be cruel but pizzaman_6 has a point: you'd be best off looking up some guides on how to mod multiplayer first. People would be more likely to be interested in getting involved if you've got some progress; there's a thread you can post ideas if you're not personally interested in modding (there have been a lot of mods that got going with 2 or even 1 person as well, at least at the start).

pizzaman_6 said:
It sounds like you basically need people to do pretty much all the work, and you are just supplying the "ideas", trust me that never attracts anyone to help.
Its not im giving the ideas etc i do work to im trying to make some cool images and get some cool images for the loading screen

Hello.  Im the  friend of Bradley. Well our idea (which is more a dream) was this: Creating a mod, similar to Persistent frontier. But without the persistent style, set in the american revolutionary war. Since PF is dead and most warband mods are we just wanted to revive the game a bit and create something original and epic... Well its very an hard thing to realize, and it  will take ages. Thats why we need someone to help us, someone very experienced at modding,or just who knows how. I know some modders but sadly they dont mod anymore and theyre not willing to help… so people any help will be most welcome! Thanks a lot! we will pay if someone will offer us to help!Well if someone have any question please feel free to ask! I will answer as soon as i can!

Vaeya said:
Not to be cruel but pizzaman_6 has a point: you'd be best off looking up some guides on how to mod multiplayer first. People would be more likely to be interested in getting involved if you've got some progress; there's a thread you can post ideas if you're not personally interested in modding (there have been a lot of mods that got going with 2 or even 1 person as well, at least at the start).
Well youre right m8... but theres a small possibility we can make this mod if helped… or maybe not but we could at least try

Dazzer said:
Wait so is it about the revolutionary war or just Brits vs Indians?
Aye revolutionary war... our idea was to have  4 factions:
-Indians (factions who includes all indian tribes like: Abenaki, Mohawk, Shawnee, Odawa, Oneida, Choctaw, etc etc.)
- British: with various regiments from that period
-Frenchs
-Americans.

I think people are asking themselves:  Why do you want to make your own mod when there are other mods who are already similar and where you could just add a server?

2 Answers

A: We would prefer to make our mod with our ideas.
B: I found no one willing to host us a server on those mods.

Another question will the mod be a normal warband mod or a napoleonic wars modification?
We would like it to be a NW modification if possible.

I deleted two of your posts and merged them into the first one. Since you're new to the forum - this is reffered to as multiposting. Try to avoid doing it. You can find the rest of the rules here.

Back
Top Bottom