SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fantastic news! Moat Cailin is one of the most important defensive positions in Westeros, having allowed the First Men to hold off the Andals and maintain their independence and culture.

I made Moat Cailin for this mod like 4 monthes ago.  I also made the village associated with it. Both are shown in this video.

http://youtu.be/GDPhyloOceE?t=1m12s

This is why this mod has been wip for years and will never be finished.

Draegor Redfields said:
I made Moat Cailin for this mod like 4 monthes ago.  I also made the village associated with it. Both are shown in this video.

Really? Wow... They could have told me atleast. :/ Instead of asking me to create that scene...

Hmmm, yes. I was also perplexed, I thought you were the one who was already tked with making it. Still, your work (if properly tweaked) will no doubt be put to good use.

Sorry Gokiller. This was the kind of stuff that caused The entire english speaking team to quit the project.

When I say it will never be done. Im not just being a troll. Im speaking from months of experience on the english team. (All of whom have quit)

Draegor Redfields said:
Sorry Gokiller. This was the kind of stuff that caused The entire english speaking team to quit the project.

When I say it will never be done. Im not just being a troll. Im speaking from months of experience on the english team. (All of whom have quit)

Very good possibility that Hunter didn't want/like your scene.  If that's the case, sound's a lot like what happened with the King's Landing scene.

Hiner!

long time no see man :smile:

As to Hunter's like/dislike of my scene. I don't really care either way. The fact that 100+ hours of the projects work got misplaced/replaced just proves my point that this mod is stuck in purgatory. I bet the build that I have from april on my PC is actually farther along than the current build considering the work thats been abadoned

It ceases to amaze me the organisation of this mod! I've seen three cases the same as this in recent weeks concerning this mod. Surely that should be a wake up call to you guys to get some simple organisation sorted.

It's no wonder Hunterwolf stated he had to restart the module system. What happens if he can't continue with progress and passes this on to someone else, will work have to be restarted/duplicated yet again?

Who's responsible for setting tasks? Organising people? Keeping logs of work? Putting across exactly what's expected? Holding work?? Whoever it is needs a good kick up the arse!

guys i need you!i mean im not able to make this mod working on my pc, not for a pc fault but cause im noob in modding!i downloaded ACOK and it didint work cause i was using the warband mod and not the Floris; so i downloaded the floris and i put the ACOK 0.93 in the modules but it didnt work!so i deleted everything, i mean warband , ACOK and floris.So i downloaded everything again and now i just wanna ask u if somebody have time to explain me how to put all the things together because i really love ACOIAF and i think that this mod is a really awesome idea!please dont piss me off!please i know im a noob but u r here to help right?

produno said:
It ceases to amaze me the organisation of this mod! I've seen three cases the same as this in recent weeks concerning this mod. Surely that should be a wake up call to you guys to get some simple organisation sorted.

It's no wonder Hunterwolf stated he had to restart the module system. What happens if he can't continue with progress and passes this on to someone else, will work have to be restarted/duplicated yet again?

Who's responsible for setting tasks? Organising people? Keeping logs of work? Putting across exactly what's expected? Holding work?? Whoever it is needs a good kick up the arse!

It was Legionnaire, Shimmler, Art of Justice, and Hiner that kept this mod organized. They did an outstanding job of it too but they have all left the project.

Windbusche said:
... I'm not sure what you're asking, but it seems to be about a different module. One which can be found here.
yep but i mean, have i to put Floris in the main folder of warband saying yes about "the file alrey exist"bla bla bla and than put ACOK0.93 in the same modules folder and than run the game selecting ACOK? cause i did it but it was completely different

Draegor Redfields said:

I tried to insert your video in mod I have not something wrong happens, how to insert video into mod that it would then be able to play?

Draegor Redfields said:
produno said:

It was Legionnaire, Shimmler, Art of Justice, and Hiner that kept this mod organized. They did an outstanding job of it too but they have all left the project.
I must have really surprised, but throughout the whole time I was engaged.
And let me be clear here, what would someone need to hand out jobs that it made sense. I made ​​within the last two or three months gave a lot of jobs, but so far neither saw nor what

As far as I know your were engaged in making this mod from Masterpiece to Dead Masterpiece..And stop being trying to be "funny" and stupid at the same time..
I think Legionnaire, Hiner , Art of Justice, and Shimmler did amazing job..

GoldEagleMNE said:
As far as I know your were engaged in making this mod from Masterpiece to Dead Masterpiece..And stop being trying to be "funny" and stupid at the same time..
I think Legionnaire, Hiner , Art of Justice, and Shimmler did amazing job..

How is he trying to be funny? I doubt it was a joke...

I'm especially posmoterel your private messages at all sites:
I gave away 16 jobs over the last four months.
Spent a lot of time now is to translate the email, a collection of information on the collection of the lessons they need to work on explaining the intricacies of modding.
Attention is now! I got away from them ready jobs 0.000001 things.

Frankly speaking I'm tired of the speculation of people who do not know the situation.
One of these days I'll post all the resources and mod for everyone who wants to let him in and directs the mod does whatever he wants. And I will continue working in the same direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom