SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novakainer said:
So apparently this mod has been in development for about two years now. Is it too much to ask for at least a beta release of this mod so we can enjoy it before mount and blade 2 comes out? Or before this mod falls apart itself.

I usually am a pretty nice guy but WTF do you want a BETA for? Did you not see my previous post regarding the progression of the troop models? Do you want Tyrrels running around with Vagier or Nord armors? Want Kings Landing looking like Praven? We're not even ready for an ALPHA yet.

So how bout this either: A) Shut the hell up. B) Actually do something productive and help out.

Sorry for the lashing out but after 2 years of hearing people asking for this or that it has gotten pretty annoying. If you want to play a Beta version of a ASOIAF mod then I hear that Clash of Kings has a released project. Until then I would gratefully appreciate it if you would do your research before posting such nonsense.

Hiner is not a beast :grin: He's simply right, I think it pretty rude to ask for a Beta in that manner, or any manner for that matter, when you find a clear anwser to that question on nearly every page of this thread.

We should never forget that these guys are doing all this work, without any benefits other then our appreciation (Which, don't get me wrong isn't all too much it seems)

It also is as Hiner point out, that I think most people would prefer a finished mod, rather than one with still have the stuff of Native in it. :wink:

William Drake said:
Hiner is not a beast :grin: He's simply right, I think it pretty rude to ask for a Beta in that manner, or any manner for that matter, when you find a clear anwser to that question on nearly every page of this thread.

We should never forget that these guys are doing all this work, without any benefits other then our appreciation (Which, don't get me wrong isn't all too much it seems)

It also is as Hiner point out, that I think most people would prefer a finished mod, rather than one with still have the stuff of Native in it. :wink:
indeed much rather have it finished

William Drake said:

Dude, i'm part of the team  :mrgreen:

Owen Wulfson said:
Novakainer said:
So apparently this mod has been in development for about two years now. Is it too much to ask for at least a beta release of this mod so we can enjoy it before mount and blade 2 comes out? Or before this mod falls apart itself.

An Alpha Release has already been discussed and will surely be implemented once the full range of units, armor sets and locals has been fully furnished. Later installments will bring more advanced mechanics to the story. Rest assured that there has been significant progress (given the small team) but there is always more to do.

Mount and Blade 2's arrival is also not as detrimental to this mod's release as you might believe. Let us say you wanted to make a Game of Throne's mod in Bannerlords, where would you turn to for inspiration? This mod, or else you would start from scratch on designs and concepts.

The most probable reason for the cause for delay is the dialogue.py files. Otherwise their game would have been released long ago. As it is simple to create theme park type mods. Much like cozur's ACOK. There isn't any depth to it. None that I have seen, perhaps I am wrong.

I have been away for some time but I return bearing gifts. A scene preview of Moat Cailin and its village. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPhyloOceE

Draegor Redfields said:
I have been away for some time but I return bearing gifts. A scene preview of Moat Cailin and its village. Enjoy!

I came
Really hope this mod can be ported to Bannerlord when it comes out.

Draegor Redfields said:

Winter is Coming

Great work.

Hi guys,  I'm following the progress of this mod for quite a long time I guess since the 250th page but not sure... Anyways wanned to say that you guys have done a gr8 job, and funny thing is that I used to live in poland when i started followingyour work, and now Im living in lviv/ukraine... fate???  :smile: I would gladly help out but I cant do any consistant work because of my university, I consider myself pretty skilled with PS, makin videos/effects on AAE and a decent concept artist. So if there is any way I might be of help please let me know. And some more off-top: my video made as a tribute to greatest house of westeros and one true king.  :twisted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyJzwCxbuI&feature=share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom