SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just want to say that I have been following this mod for a bit. and I am exited to see what it will become, this will be a must try for me.
Love the models and scene's, very curious to how it will play and feel.

En leuk om te zien dat er een nederlander aan werkt.
Translation of the above sentence: Also nice to see that there is a Dutchman working on this.

(by the way I rarely post anything, but have been a follower of the game since the 0.6 days)

If you want I can help to translate the mod in french,
I have no degrees in English but i have live two years in US and I'm french

choulika said:
If you want I can help to translate the mod in french,
I have no degrees in English but i have live two years in US and I'm french

Once it's out anyone will be free to translate it to whatever language one likes  :wink:

Shimmler said:
Bremmelgod said:
I'm anxious to see how the yronwood knight will look like.

Like this:
582790_372850942758210_577126026_n.jpg

546030_382435485133089_886755891_n.jpg

Oh god those helmets are great.

for those who doesn't understand... it is possible to make two sets of armor with rabbits and without them, moreover a hood and rabbits go to armor the multi mesh

And also as far as I recall, those are ranged units so they won't run anyone down. Your best bet would be to form a line of them and penetrate your enemies with arrows.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
Holmgaardviking said:
:roll: There is none, they are still working on it.

at least one person will not be pushed to the point of murder because of that question

That person doesn't have to answer the same bloody question over and over and over and over and over and over and over again when the answer is bloody obvious itself if one reads AT LEAST the name of the subforum. I'm not even talking about the first page with info which is quite logical to be read BEFORE asking ANY questions at all.

Digging the mod so far. Unfortunately on am in no way knowledgable on Game of Thrones, though I have skimmed over the universe, and watched an epesode once. Just explaining my knowlege of this universe, I was wondering if the Frog Helmet would be involved in it at all? Just a sexy helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom