SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in old Mount and Blade mod they had village builder,

So let say your knight and close friend with high lord, he want make landed knight give own source of income, and levies, so if say you will swear to to him the game will generated village for faction that he will give to you, with own manor/little castle. If games is hard code to point where vassal can not have vassal, it would interest way to represent landed knights.
 
how realistic is this mod? do you have to make a camp every night or do you get penalties? and is there foragers that you need to send out when not in a castle or something like that?  and i think that this sounded cool about the knight getting his own land and becoming a vassal of a vassal if it is at all possible.
 
gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
how realistic is this mod? do you have to make a camp every night or do you get penalties? and is there foragers that you need to send out when not in a castle or something like that?  and i think that this sounded cool about the knight getting his own land and becoming a vassal of a vassal if it is at all possible.

If there is no info on such questions, then the answer is 99% "no"  :wink:
right now the team is busy with dressing up troops of all the factions. We will take suggestions more seriously after the beta as well as adding new features that are not done yet but planned.
 
JoelMB12 said:
I remember back in old Mount and Blade mod they had village builder,

So let say your knight and close friend with high lord, he want make landed knight give own source of income, and levies, so if say you will swear to to him the game will generated village for faction that he will give to you, with own manor/little castle. If games is hard code to point where vassal can not have vassal, it would interest way to represent landed knights.

I think the "call to arms" feature tries to represent lesser lords and landed knights.
 
ryanbeckey0 said:
hey have you guys thought about making a Moddb Page ?

Shimmler said:
Wowwars said:
Ctrl + T and ur set plox and also i am anticapating this mod plox should be posted on moddb when it releases so u can be Mod of the Year or month :smile:

They denied creating our page because of copyrights issue. I responded with stating that there are TONS of LOTR and StarWars mods out there, to what they parried that they are not popular anymore so there's no issues with them. I failed to understand their logic and bidded them good day. So no, no Moddb for us, alas  :grin:

About the speed: guys, the beta will show if it needs adjustment  :wink:

Sky-cell... Well, why not? I still think that our scene-makers should answer that  :wink:

Please use the search function in the future  :wink:
 
most of my results on a google search are some kind of yellow-orange backround, red sun(shade of red varies from bloodred to very light) and a golden spear
 
I've been following this mod for quite a while and I must say that I'm very impressed. Everything that's been completed so far really looks amazing. Keep up the good work. I look forward to playing it in the future.
 
Legionaire. I hope you don't mind, but I made one more of your fan banners.
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194575.0.html][IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6756/dondarion.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Which brings me to a small question of my own. What is Catelyn Stark's role in the mod? Probably just a regular lady for now eh?

Oh and about the cross faction marriages, its always been possible. My first time playing warband I was a swadian vassaland captured a vageir town and then revolted to start my own kingdom with that town and another castle. I then married a vageir lady in hopes that they wouldn't declare war, but they did days after the wedding and took my entire kingdom.
 
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194575.0.html][IMG]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7168/housemallister2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

I made a custom one too for my own needs ^^  Hope thats okay. Anyone feel free to use it.
 
Knüppel said:
there is a ton of screenshots on the first page in the second and third post answering all your question without a word :wink:


I personally was most disturbed by how they handle the Night's Watch scene with John.
After all, he still is to be ordered by Halfhand to join the wildlings. And I totally not see this happen in the next episode the way it went in the book, after all they already assaulted the wildling scouts around Ygritte. Also I wonder where the other crows came from, in the book it was explictly described they was sent off one after another before Halfhand and John finally found some Wildling scouts.

Or is that one sentence from Halfhand after the fight meant to be what spread over chapters in the book?
Anyway, excited to see how it's continuing here, specially as Ygritte's performance was the most convincing so far of the new introduced character (Yeah, Mel and Brienne are both good, but sooo artificial. Ygritte .... "Stop moving!".... :lol: )

Reply to the spoiler.

If I remember correctly, they killed the scouts with Ygritte, then they let her free. Then they continued on for a bit, if I remember correctly. They were getting close because that was when Jon started properly developing his warg abilities. Jon told Halfhand and they decided to track back. They left Eagle-Eye on a hill so as to warn them when they got there, and he sent the others in some other direction before Jon and Qhorin were left to themselves. That was when they had all the chats about Jon "doing what must be done" etc.

So I think there is still time for that. Not sure how they will handle the current situation, though. And I found Ygritte to be played well too. That part was hilariously awkward.  :lol:
 
Celticpred said:
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194575.0.html][IMG]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7168/housemallister2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

I made a custom one too for my own needs ^^  Hope thats okay. Anyone feel free to use it.

Hmmm, House Mallister?.. I expected you to roll with crakehall sigil  :grin:
 
Shimmler said:
Celticpred said:
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194575.0.html][IMG]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7168/housemallister2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

I made a custom one too for my own needs ^^  Hope thats okay. Anyone feel free to use it.

Hmmm, House Mallister?.. I expected you to roll with crakehall sigil  :grin:

Yeah I was thinking about it, but then I was like nahh, already have that for my display pic :razz:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom