SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say that this mod looks Tight!!, i cant wait for it to come out.. it looks ten times better than that garbage "Clash of Kings"... many people are waiting!!. quick question Why is King Joffrey on the map?? it dosent really make sense. firstly hes too young to command men, secondly in the books he the only men he willingly commands is the Kingsguard and he uses them to terrorize people and thirdly when Kings landing is under siege he dosent do anything. So please could he be removed from the map as a fighting unit, hes not brave or strong or a good leader.

Just watched last nights GOT

Bit dissapointed to see Rodrik die like that,I was looking forward to the bastard betrayal. Killing the Blacksmith would have accomplished the same and now Im just left wondering how the bastard will take Winterfell from Theon.

@Othurin
Info:
Setting takes place in 298 AL, right after the death of
Renly Baratheon
which was before the siege of Kings Landing 
Am I the only one who thinks that King Joffrey shouldn't be in the game???

slapheadk said:
@Othurin
Info:
Renly Baratheon

and who would rule the iron throne if not the king? mount and blade doesn't have such sophisticated mechanics to let the king have a tutor or something like that q-
i think that just making the king not the Marshall would be enough, after all, this is a sandbox game not a "westeros lore simulator"  :lol:

Derp, I really do think Jonsnow is Cersei's son plox garbage baby, but judging from his HBO series look he seems too dark of hair to be a stark unless hes benjen's or ned's sister (did she have dark black hair?) and then theres a possiblility Gendry is Cersei's Son and Snow is Roberts son plox family lines are confusing but it doesnt matter claims mean nothing if you can win it. (Robert Baratheon True steel FTW)

on GOT"s latest episode i hope Bolton's Bastard will burn the Iron Islands ! maybe Skin Theon and get some information before he sends his cold body to Riverlands.

*All Baratheons look different and are different seem to notice that big time*(Though Joffrey Reminded me of Stannis in some parts and renly like Tommen )

Been awhile since I've posted any pics.  Thought I'd give a quick sneek peek at the current scene I'm working on. 

Please note that this is really far from done.

735EAE9EE5AA5070DCFCFA8C1A257240CFEB6DD4
5CA542306408AE82919745F2E6D8ECD869EC3882

hiner said:
Been awhile since I've posted any pics.  Thought I'd give a quick sneek peek at the current scene I'm working on. 

god.....this just made me very happy ( but a little sad, because now more of my glorious army will fall crushing the Ironmen )

hiner said:

Rough but imposing, like the people that made it. Well done!

slapheadk said:
@Othurin
Info:
Renly Baratheon

Yes. And he stays in his current role. End of topic  :wink:

Hiner, awesome work  :grin:

ATTENTION TEXTURERS!
Right now we require armor without sigils for low-class troops!

Wowwars said:
Derp, I really do think Jonsnow is Cersei's son plox garbage baby, but judging from his HBO series look he seems too dark of hair to be a stark unless hes benjen's or ned's sister (did she have dark black hair?) and then theres a possiblility Gendry is Cersei's Son and Snow is Roberts son plox family lines are confusing but it doesnt matter claims mean nothing if you can win it. (Robert Baratheon True steel FTW)

on GOT"s latest episode i hope Bolton's Bastard will burn the Iron Islands ! maybe Skin Theon and get some information before he sends his cold body to Riverlands.

*All Baratheons look different and are different seem to notice that big time*(Though Joffrey Reminded me of Stannis in some parts and renly like Tommen )

You sir, misuse the word plox.

Guys,
I have to say that this is AWESOME work!

When is total version going to be released?

By the way, if you need a tester, I would love to help make the game more 'playable'.

@Hurleur: Good Luck in real life.

@Hiner: and from far away. At least in the first screen :wink:. Looks very nice.

jezza93 said:
Just watched last nights GOT
Bit dissapointed to see Rodrik die like that,I was looking forward to the bastard betrayal. Killing the Blacksmith would have accomplished the same and now Im just left wondering how the bastard will take Winterfell from Theon.
Last scene with Robb: Lord Bolton offers him to send his bastard with troops to retake Winterfell and Robb agrees. But you are totally right, this episode they changed a lot.

Tonny93 said:
Guys,
I have to say that this is AWESOME work!

When is total version going to be released?

It is awesome work, therefore needs time to get even better. so it gets released when it gets released.

Regarding the poll over how long it should take t get from dorne to the wall, It should take much longer than a week, In the books I believe that it took about 6 days or more from kings landing to the wall, via the kings road with would lame trade faster, however if not by kings pad it would probably of taken a month, now from dorne to the wall, in my opinion it would of taken about a month and half by horse to even cross the desert of dorne because of the heat. It really matters because if you read the books and study the maps, at the lest it would take to get from the stony shore to the wall, by foot or horse should take over a month, thats why in the books whenever people wanted to get to dorne fast, they went by boat from one of the ports, to get from the north to drone ship from white harbor to kings landing to dorne.

6 days from King's Landing to The Wall?! What seems to be an gross understatement...
When Robert arrives at Winterfell, Cercei complains about the monthS(!) of travel...

Tihir -> Bariyye two days (?). You pass several larger cities on the way. In this computer game you travel a lot faster.
I also voted for one week because I want to feel the greatness of Westeros, but I am concerned that maybe the Warband AI is too dumb to handle the longer travel time and distances. Even one week for a whole map crossing is long (gamewise) although of course you are right in the books it is longer. But hey, would it be fun to travel a month from KL to Winterfell? Who would play that boring travel game?!? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom