SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Othurin said:
He doesn't die, does he? Was the promise to Lyanna to kill everyone of Stark blood?
If he does die, then I would expect him to turn into something like coldhands, a conscious wight. That or melissendre could bring him back to life. At least he would remain alive inside ghost.
He doesn't get beheaded at kings landing, that's for sure :wink:

Bloodraven said:
@ Robb You're doing really really well! Love the armor! But you forgot a letter in the house's name. It's Mertyns...
oops :oops:
 
Don't let them spoil everything.

Something happens in A Dance with dragons, but if he is dead or near death isn't clear yet. Remember, Thoros of Myr could resurrect Beric Dondarrion, so why not Lady Melisandre, who seem more powerful.
 
The Grejoys have been doing better than anyone else in the war, and they are outnumbered. Balon is a tactical genius, Victarion is a good commander, and Asha is a skilled captain. Theon, however, is a *****, and Aeron is a coward. Euron is a genius, but also a sociopath who cares only for his power, not for the glory of the Ironborn.

Most of the Starks are idiots, other than Arya. Their sense of justice is so naive it's mindboggling. I'm not talking about who is moral or not here, I'm talking about who is competent. Both houses have showed their true colors, and the Greyjoys have proved themselves superior.
 
yeah... cause it is so hard to take over a land where 90% of its military forces have been destroyed or isolated, and is almost completely without any form of leadership in any of the duchies. i can see why one would be a military genius attacking that.
 
blitzking said:
The Grejoys have been doing better than anyone else in the war, and they are outnumbered. Balon is a tactical genius, Victarion is a good commander, and Asha is a skilled captain. Theon, however, is a *****, and Aeron is a coward. Euron is a genius, but also a sociopath who cares only for his power, not for the glory of the Ironborn.

Most of the Starks are idiots, other than Arya. Their sense of justice is so naive it's mindboggling. I'm not talking about who is moral or not here, I'm talking about who is competent. Both houses have showed their true colors, and the Greyjoys have proved themselves superior.

  :???: Pretty sure that Robb went off to war taking almost the entire fighting force of the North south of the Neck.....that being said it is cunning and opportunistic of the Greyjoys to attack the North at this time, but i wouldnt say its genius...I mean what does the North have to offer the Ironmen? They get so hung up on plunder and salt wives, etc., but the south is much richer. I know that they eventually do attack the arbor and whatnot, but again the Redwyne navy is still in the blackwater, meaning that once again they attack where the enemy isnt.  YOu can argue that this is 'genius', but i just see it as glorified raiding.  Until the Greyjoys actually fight and win a sizable battle, they really havent don too much.  Think of the neck when the crannogmen annihilated the Ironborn there (maybe the largest land battle so far the Ironmen)....wouldn't say that was a success.  Plus Balon is dead, Asha is a captive, Theon is a half-mad half-dead captive, Euron is plain mad, and Victarion is AWOL on his way to Meereen. Not sure how they are winning the war.....please enlighten me  :mrgreen:
 
blitzking said:
... and Aeron is a coward.

No one calls the Damphair a coward! Cleanse yourself before the Drowned God.

"*Blrrffh!*"

Whats that, you wish for more of the blessed ocean water of our God? Breath of it!

"*Brghlugglug!*"

Not till you are cleansed!
 
I consider most Drowned priests to be cowards, compared to most Ironborn warriors. But compared to most of your greenlander knights, Aeron is courageous.
 
scaled.php


yeah I support the Ironborn  :twisted:

Am I the only one who thinks Jon is Ned's Bastard son?

I think Jon is the REAL King of the North, he is the one sacrificing himself to protect the realm while the pathetic lords squabble over land and imagined (and not so imagined) insults.
 
Kormin said:
scaled.php


yeah I support the Ironborn  :twisted:

Am I the only one who thinks Jon is Ned's Bastard son?

I think Jon is the REAL King of the North, he is the one sacrificing himself to protect the realm while the pathetic lords squabble over land and imagined (and not so imagined) insults.

truth be told I think Stannis is the rightful king of Westeros, but I think Jon/Tyrion (gasp I know) would probably make the best king. Awesome caption btw  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Stannis should be king, THE throne is His by right! Maybe not the best choice but he still is the rightfull heir
 
Hey, i know i am the bad guy etc..... But is it possible to stay on the subject , Game of Thrones MOD ,  there is an another topic for talking about the story , the true king and all other subject ,.

Sorry but we must try to stay clear , it's always boring to search info about the mod in 1000 post who talk about the book.
 
On this talk of kings
Petyr might make a good King, he is very smart. He is the claimant with 0% "right to the throne" and has no moral, except possibly the sansa part. He even started the war. counterpart to starks really.

Edit: search option?
 
Hurleur said:
Hey, i know i am the bad guy etc..... But is it possible to stay on the subject , Game of Thrones MOD ,  there is an another topic for talking about the story , the true king and all other subject ,.

Sorry but we must try to stay clear , it's always boring to search info about the mod in 1000 post who talk about the book.

Someone had to say it.  :grin:

..but ill just say that I think the best claim to the throne goes to a certain young targaryen boy. :wink:

Anyways, my next screenshot is for the newly former rainbow guard, Bryce the Orange. AKA Lord Bryce Caron.
housecaron.jpg
 
The Ironborn have CPR down well so being drowned is not that dangerous. Being drowned then ressuscitated is not nearly as dangerous as going on raids.

On a related note, how would you guys like ASOIAF to end? I want Dany to die, Jon to become the King in the North, and Victarion to become the King of the Iron Islands. I would like Westeros to become several independent states again, and the Ironborn to be a major power. But I don't think any of those are going to happen, based on GRRM's writing style.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom