SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Users who are viewing this thread

You should add something like the flirt/seduce option from Brytenwalda except for ladies not companions. This is Game of Thrones...

As I recall that particular mechanic was convoluted and simply did not work for me.

We are adding whores - here is how they work: You give them money and they give you a textbox suggesting that they did the dirty with you.

And yes, we will also have male "workers".

And no, we will not bother with virgins.

Any further questions?

(P.S Just joking, it was a good question)

yes i have one
wil we be able to build a whore house or brothel like peter and make money on it in a city for example?

It's certainly something we have considered. If only to change things up from players simply buying velvet shops. I had been of the opinion that this should be accommodated with a small hit to honor following our payment but I don't think that will be included.

Epicrules said:
jd5243 said:
I was merely comenting on the fact women are extremely boring in native.

Yes, because men are so much more exciting, right?

We do have a terribly high opinion of ourselves.

I am sure that Jd5243 meant no great insult. I for one believe most of the npc's, male or female, in native were quite boring. At any rate, keeping things interesting is certainly a good reason for any modding community to spring up.

Sorry for the lack of news, many of our members are dealing with large tests and midterms at their perspective schools and universities.

Well what I was really getting at was if you can do it with some back alley sally you should be able do t with you wife. By the way AMAZING mod!!!!

jd5243 said:
Well what I was really getting at was if you can do it with some back alley sally you should be able do t with you wife. By the way AMAZING mod!!!!

A bit out of our way, I just always assumed my character and his spouse made such arrangements whenever I stayed at our castle. Thanks for the compliments, lets hope we can see more progress on it.

Dire_Wolf said:
will it be possible to have a personal pet... like a direwolf or something like that??  :shock:

I don't think direwolves will make an appearance in our first installment. There were earlier plans to co-opt the wargs from the LOTR mod but they were never realized. The M&B engine and has many limitations, among them few ways to properly integrate animals. The boars and deers in Brytenwalda were essentially re-skinned horses, and no one has ever done proper bite attack mechanics to my knowledge. So no, I don't think we will be giving players the chance to become ASOIAF wargs anytime soon.

This mod will be out...
... When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves, when my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child.
Then shall the mod be released, and not before.

Back
Top Bottom