SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I can see this topic has widely veered off. That said - this was never an argument about technicalities or what was acceptable in the middle ages or the world of ASOIAF. The team has the final say, and there are absolutely no plans in place to allow the courtship of Sansa Stark. This may be a game but we still get to tweak it to match common sense morality.

I would like to restate that the minimum marriage age is subject to the team's jurisdiction, and that is final. If anyone persist in this pointless argument I will request support from the moderators.

ok ok, very well. but you still didn't answer me about if you would include wildfire, it could be a throwable weapon kinda like grenades in with fire and sword.really you should add wildfire  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Owen I am sorry I ever started the whole sansa discussion to begin with. I was doing some reading, and I realized that at the time of your mod she had not yet reached womanhood. again I am quite sorry.

And now to COMPLETELY change the subject. In the FAQ you say that there will be no Daenerys, you say however that there will be a targaryen restoration. Do mean the young Griff?

jd5243 said:
And now to COMPLETELY change the subject. In the FAQ you say that there will be no Daenerys, you say however that there will be a targaryen restoration. Do mean the young -----?

Not everyone here has read the books, please keep plot confidential details in spoilers

But yes.

It is not a fact that he is so it really isn't a spoiler. But no offense you really should include daenerys as a faction.

House Targaryen
                  Queen Danerys Targayen
                        Ser Jorah Mourmount
                              Strong Belwas
                        Ser Barristan Selmy

And I know it hasn't happened yet but you could
                  just give here a massive army of unsullied. Who needs dragons,
                  when you have unsullied.
just an idea

jd5243 said:
It is not a fact that he is so it really isn't a spoiler. But no offense you really should include daenerys as a faction.

House Targaryen
                  Queen Danerys Targayen
                        Ser Jorah Mourmount
                              Strong Belwas
                        Ser Barristan Selmy

And I know it hasn't happened yet but you could
                  just give here a massive army of unsullied. Who needs dragons,
                  when you have unsullied.
just an idea

Then She would need holdings, a faction ,lords, troop trees, models and so forth. The land beyond  Westeros (sorry i forgot the name) might come in the future, lest just finish the mod and then see who will be added to the world.

The team has enough on their hands for now..

We're going and growing quite strong indeed. Maybe a bit slowly for the time being, but steady nonetheless.

jd5243] <snip> [/quote] [quote author=jd5243 said:
second about that wildfire...
jd5243 said:
you really should include daenerys
Dear sir. I am now "da baws", and as "da baws", I could make sure that none of your feature requests gets made. EVER.
So please, for the sake of everyone, including yourself, please stop telling us what to do. It's getting a bit annoying when it gets posted ten times in a row.
Thanks for your consideration.

Back
Top Bottom