SP Medieval [WB] 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans - La Relance (Hundred Years War Submod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
---- said:
Al-Mansūr said:
Bon Fantasy Warrior si c'est vraiment ce que tu souhaites, soit, je suis prêt à t'aider. Mais garde une copie de ton travail sur ton pc !

Je l'ai sur une clé usb, mais bon......j'y jouerai plus c'est sur  :shock: c'est trop vieux la non....mais je te promet de garder ca dans une cle usb.

Bon dans ce cas je suis rassuré. Contacte moi si je peux t'aider à faire le ménage sur internet.

Allez à une prochaine peut être, bon courage et sans rancune l'ami.

Sorry for the French posts!

Si ça te convient on repasse sur le nom original Hundred Years War ou autre en cas échéant. Veux-tu néanmoins rester associé en tant qu’auteur de 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans ou simplement par nom?

Holy **** as an English speaker, I am lost, I made an account just to comment, its that crazy. Are you guys going to continue working on the mod or is it dead? I've checked the forums every day to look for an update, I'm really excited. I love the work you've put into this, as its the mod that has revived my interest in mount and blade. Thank you so much.

Fantasy warrior, the work you did is great, these guys are just adding onto it, not stealing it. However you're coming across as irrational. Its just a jumbled mess of you whining. Look man nobody hates your work, these guys are pouring their heart and soul into the work you've done just to improve the game play, you should be honored, this is the highest form of fan service. on the front page they even say "The original mod isn't designed by us." They're not profiting off of it in any way, they're losing free time, time with their family, putting in long hours to do something for themselves and the community we all love. Its an artwork.

Seriously though it sounds like you're having some sort of mental breakdown from a bunch or random strangers on the internet and a video game. With all due respect please talk to someone this isn't a normal and rational behavior and will take a toll on your mental health.

I just noticed a lot is lost in translation but Fantasywarrior, please take care of yourself. Mental health is a serious issue an if you wish to talk feel free to contact me.

Sorry for the lengthy discussions in French but some issues had to be addressed regarding permission, the name of the mod and other issues. FantasyWarrior does not wish for the name 1429: La Guerre de Cent Ans" or derivatives to be used or associated with him as he wishes to remove his work from public use. We will close the thread and open a new one under a different name and discuss with FantasyWarrior whether or not he allows us to base the mod on his creation.

As stated in the original post, Seek & Destroy, Ettenrocal, and I are big fans of the work FantasyWarrior has provided, and as such, wanted to continue this masterpiece without straying too far from the original design,  by first porting it to WB 1.172, then adding quality of life  improvements, expanding on certain systems like Mercenaries, adding historically accurate pieces (armours and banners), replacing scenes that were still Native-based,  fixing bugs along the way, and sharing all of this to an international audience (via a complete translation). There were no total overhauls planned, as everything was how we wanted a mod set in this period in history to be.

Désolé pour la longue discussion en Français mais il y avait plusieurs problèmes à résoudre en terme de permission, nom du mod et autres. FantasyWarrior ne désirant pas que le nom "1429: La Guerre de Cent Ans" et dérivés ne soit utilisé ou associé à ça personne car il désire retirer son travail du public. Nous allons fermer le sujet et créer un nouveau sous un nom différent et discuter avec FantasyWarrior s'il existe la possibilité de baser notre mod sur sa création.

Comme mentionné dans le premier message, Seek & Destroy, Ettenrocal, et moi-même sommes de grands fans du travail que FantasyWarrior as accomplis, et ce, nous désirâmes continuer son chef-d'œuvre sans trop nous éloigner de l'original. En premier temps en actualisant le mod sur la version 1.172 de Warband, rajoutant des petites touches, en rajoutant aux systèmes existant comme par exemple les Mercenaires, rajoutant des pièces historiques (armures et bannières), changer les scènes encore basé sur native, corrigeant de petit bugs et partageant le tout à une audience internationale (par voie d'une traduction anglaise). Il n'y avais pas de changements majeurs de planifiés car tout était comme on peut le désirer dans un mod basé sur cette période de l'histoire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom