SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, just wanted to drop a quick post to say that I am really enjoying the mod. You have obviously spent a lot of time researching the time period, and so far so good!

Not sure how helpful this will be as these issues may have already been raised but I've noticed a few issues. I'm about 30 days into a new game and although my kingdom (HRE) has been able to declare war on a few other factions, there seems to be an issue choosing a marshal for the realm. I can't seem to nominate any lords (I tried to nominate 3-4 and they all decline) and none of them will support me. Because of this, the king seems unable to make a decision regarding awarding a castle that I recently conquered.

I also noticed that a script error pops up regarding courtship. After having dedicated a few tournaments to various ladies of my realm, an error message pops up every few days reading as:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 135:
At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 136:

Lastly, I was in a tournament in Esztergom and while battling it out in one of the rounds I managed to strike down an individual named Peter Cask (I think) which gave me approx 23600 experience which rocketed me from level 15 to level 18, seems a little high for an NPC kill.

I can't provide any help re coding as I know less than nothing but hopefully this will help you pinpoint a few issues. I hope you keep up the great work on this mod.

Cheers

Thanks for info! All this bugs are noted, In final release must be fix! Arena error i fix by myself, but courtship error and castle nomination by king are tougher bugs.... We need some skilled coder to fix it, but already no one have time to help us....

Hi. Nice mod. I saw there are some duplicate names of the villages in "Galich-Volynia" principality. Example: Lutsk castle and Lutsk village. If it must be so- it's OK. But if you just don't know the historical villages of that land- I can provide a detailed map but I wonder how could I add the attachment JPG files?

All help is welcome! If you have better and historicaly correct vilage names, i´m gladly change this names. To upload you pictures must use site like this: http://imageshack.us/  here upload your image and after that put image link into Insert image button in post reply menu.

Extract it into module folder in game main intalation folder. For example - C:Mount&Blade/modules/  Next choose Heart of Europe in launcher modules menu of warband and pres play.

Hello,
Love the game ( so far) im at 100 days in.... no war!!! ive tried provoking it but nothing happens, also tried new games and have gotten about a month in and still no war.. the game is too awesome to just walk away so thats why i have joined this forum, hopefully you can help? I downloaded the file on the first page and extracted it to WB module folder.. im using the latest version of warbad also..

Sadly, this is biggest Bug in this beta version. If you wish war, then join throne pretenders. When I try restart new game, after 14 days start war between Hungary and Bohemia and HRE and Venezia. But I find another bug, when you conquer castle or city, kings dont assingn this new feud to lords.... I´m not coder, and this bug block my effort to make final release of my mod. :cry:  Coder Wanted!!!!!

For Hungarian troop tree:
It's called Magyar Kiralyi Ijasz (not Ilyasz) as you can see before: Szamszerijasz

Also if you want to be more historical and accurate, read this:

Hungarian troop tree with fixed letters:
Magyar Jobbágy --> Magyar Gyalogos --> Magyar Lándzsás --> Magyar Királyi Lándzsás --> Magyar Lovas

Magyar Íjász --> Magyar Számszeríjász --> Magyar Királyi Íjász --> Magyar Nemes --> Magyar Lovag

Some translations if someone wants to understand which troop is he going to pick:
Jobbágy = peasant
Gyalogos = infantry
Lándzsás = spearman
Király Lándzsás = royal spearman
Lovas = Horseman
Íjász = archer
Számszeríjász = crossbowman
Király Íjász = royal archer
Nemes = Noble
Lovag = Knight

If you want to change these letters and you can't find it, here's the Hungarian alphabet, you can copy the letters from here:

A Á B C CS D DZ DZS E É F G GY H I Í J K L LY M N NY O Ó Ö Ő P Q R S SZ T TY U Ú Ü Ű V W X Y Z ZS
a á b c cs d dz dzs e é f g gy h i í j k l ly m n ny o ó ö ő p q r s sz t ty u ú ü ű v w x y z zs

You can trust me, I'm from Hungary. I just saw this mod and it looks great and I want to help with the Hungarian side :wink:

Hello, this is my first time on the forums. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for this mod. I really do like it, however, I've encountered a problem when playing with a different action.txt, which I do not remember where I downloaded it from. All I recall is searching the internet for a compilation of sorts of different combat animations and then I downloaded this. I haven't touched Warband in quite a while though anyway.

I do know that it is 98.6 kb and contains many animations for weapons, I have not modified it myself as I am still a noob. I have tested it with native (latest version), Prophesy of Pendor (latest version), and native expansion (.605) without a problem. With this mod and a few others I experience seeing characters (including my own) sometimes performing a very weird stand-still arms-spread about animation. Whenever I replace the action.txt with the original everything is fine - though it reverts back to the boring vanilla animations.

How would one go about fixing this, or could I upload my action.txt to media and send it (PM) to someone via mediafire link? Or should I just post a link here?

Thank you for your time.

Great mod, my favourite for Warband! Haven´t had a problem with no wars. I think maybe the trick is to provoke one by taking a castle and creating your own kingdom. After that the other factions seems to be eager to start wars on each other  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom